• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiya

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone else experiences the hardening of bump quite alot as i seem to get it all the time...its not sore just really uncomfy..x

Is there no1 on here that can help or give me advice on this?x

Sounds like BH to me. My bump goes solid then relaxes very slowly, no pain x

How long does it stay hard for hon?

My bump goes hard pretty much every time I stand up and stays that way til I sit or lie down again. (or when I eat lol) I haven't noticed any random tightenings all over yet like braxton hicks tho, just in different places when LO decides to have a good stretch.

Sounds like Braxton hicks to me, been getting tightenings since about 20 weeks. Bump goes hard a few times a day for about 30-60 seconds. x

Thanks ladies..it seems to happen quite slit thru the day so was just wondering if this is normal..goes hard for abt 40secs then realises. Got midwife on Thursday so will say to her xx

I have been getting these in differing intensities and different timings since about 22 weeks. I've mentioned them to my consultant and he said they can either be tightenings from the uterus expanding or BH. Either way, he said they are nothing to worry about unless they are regular (like every 5 or 10 minutes) or painful. Mine can be quite srong and very uncomfortable :sad:

yeah i get them quite alot and they can be really uncomfy but not painful. Just cause im gettin them quite alot i thought maybe it was something else...got the midwife on thursday so will mention it to her xx

I think I had this the other day, only once mind. I got up to go to the loo, and just before I reched the stairs my tummy felt like it was being pulled tight from every which direction! Not painful just weird!

Yeah thats what it feels like..pulling tight then slowly goes bk to normal again...such a strange feeling,ive had it alot lately. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back