bit of a tmi....sorry!!

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is suffering with itchyness, soreness and a wee bit swelling down below? i've been using sudocrem on it but it stills stings and its really uncomfy? :shock: :eh:

Not had any itchyness or swelling (that I've noticed) but at times it can feel quite sore. Not sure why :(

Ive had this and doctor told me it was thrush, I got the pessary (think that's what it's called) and that seemed to work x

Omg yes! Literally was gonna post this myself this morning, was itchy and felt weird down there all yesterday, looked in a mirror and was horrified at how it looked! Tmi but I've always been quite 'neat' down there lol, but the swelling has made it go so weird. I've smothered down there with e45 anti itch cream and it's soothed it quite a lot and I think a bit of the swelling has gone down too. I googled it and seems it's common in later pregnancy. Oh so glamorous! Lol xx

yep I am very swollen down there. Couldn't believe it when I saw it!!! I have been itchy and sore too but was putting that down to hair growing back after shaving. lol. Maybe its not. lol

kinda glad i'm not the only one then lol its really uncomfortable think I need to buy bigger pants :-/ xx

Definately thrush. Speak to your gp they cn give you cream and a pessary that work really well. Its really common in pregnancy although i never got it with my 1st 2 but have had it about 3 times this pregnancy!

Natural fibre pants (I wear boxers to avoid elastic burn and they are mega comfy) and get double checked for thrush xxxxxxxx

I've had a sore lala all the way through really. It just feels irritated.

I don't think in my case it's thrush, had that too many times for my own liking. if it is it is a mild case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back