itching to give birth!!!

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
im 36 weeks today and i know im not fully cooked yet but im just dying to pop!!!!!! sooo uncomfy and sore these days! just feel so ready to take labour by the balls! anyone else fed up of the wait? x

I'm so fed up it's unreal!! :( and getting fed up with being asked if I've had the baby yet!!!

and your further along than me!! can only imagine what it feels like at that stage!!!! :( x

I feel the same, mostly coz my oh is asking me every 5 mins if I feel anything yet argh. Both the boys were here by this point so he,s very impatient lol

im 32 weeks and itching to give birth so i do feel sorry for you girls

my boyfriend is sick of me wanting to pop! keeps telling me to just 'let it happen' nothing more annoying! x

Haha, thats what I say to my oh. I kind of want her to stay put until i,ve had a good nights sleep tho thats hard with a big belly and needing the bog every 5 mins lol

I hit that big old wall of fed up ness the other day! Took me by surprise as I thought I was going to be ok as I ave it in my head I will be overdue due to my dates changing at my early scan. It seems to have calmed down abit now the reality of having a lil baby is scaring me! Sounds like our hormones drive us from one insane thought to another :) xx

i just feel ready to tackle labour! and i think that in 4 weeks il be too scared to go into labour haha! x

Kanga, never a truer word said...even post pregnancy! My hormones drove me crazy yesterday. I am over the moon about having my little girl home with me now, I love her to bits and she is the best thing that ever happened to me however yesterday I kept crying at the drop of a hat as I missed that final stage of pregnancy, feeling her moving inside me an even the labour part :shock: I wanted to do it all again! That feeling has passed now thank god, I thought I was a crazy lady!

Embrace these final few days/weeks girls, they truly are amazing... Especially when you see your LO for the first time....oops just welled up again! Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back