Braxton hicks question

kellylou

Reaction score
Just read braxton hicks are at the bottom of the tummy my tummy is always hardening at the top never the bottom so are they BH or not?? I am confused :roll: feel as if my bump is hard all the time.

Oh I didnt know this - all of mine seem to be at the top as well and I also go through long periods where my bump feels hard all the time.

Hmm i assume they are bhs but maybe it depends wher baby is i dont know now

I haven't had anything like this at all, wonder why? Not that I've noticed anything, does everyone actually get them? X

i think you can get them and not notice them mine are quite tight

Lexi I never had any bh's with my son.
This time Iv had them but all of mine are at the bottom, not sure what the ones at the top could be??

I've never noticed bh's wiv my other 3 pregnancies,I think I had 1 earlier but not entirely sure,my whole bump went hard x

Mine varies, sometimes the less strong ones just cover the bottom, and the more hard ones, rise up to halfway and then other times the whole thing. Like when you have sex and it goes hard it's the whole thing isn't it, so thats the max , and first thing in morning too after initial moves about, yet other times less, not sure why.

Never had them with Lacey and with charley they were always at the top of bump x x

I get mine at both top and bottom. I've had Braxton hicks from 22 weeks.
As of now its getting more uncomfortable.
I don't know if that's cos of the SPD tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back