Hip hip hooray for scan day!!!!

Fordee

Reaction score
Well, it's today at 3:20pm!!!!!!
Already finished work on a half day so having a nice relax in the sunny garden until hubby gets home and then we're off. DD is off school sick today, but she's so excited, bless her, I'll just get her dosed up with Calpol & hopefully we can enjoy the experience together.
Will check back later for an update.

Best of luck!! Can't wait to hear an update :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Well, all was very well indeed. DD sat there in silence and bewilderment through the whole thing. Everything was perfect and we got some lovely pictures of the baby sucking its fist.
The only thing I've come away a bit miffed about was that we were asked if we wanted to know the sex and we unanimously voted 'no'. However, the sonographer got all flustered on an obvious in between the leg shot and tried to avert our eyes but DH is sure he saw something resembling boy bits. Of course, though, we didn't discuss this until we came out and we are not sure. So I don't know if the surprise is spoiled or whether I would trust him to get it right anyway! Another 20 weeks or so & we'll find out for sure, I suppose!
I'm happy, happy, happy that it's a healthy bundle anyway cos that's what it's all about. :lol:

Congrats on ur healthy bundle!!
I thought I saw boy bits on my scan yesterday, but I don't know what it was, it disappeared and it was a definite girly bit lol x

Congrats on ur healthy bundle!!
I thought I saw boy bits on my scan yesterday, but I don't know what it was, it disappeared and it was a definite girly bit lol x

Phew! I thought he may be wrong anyway. I think that's reason enough for me to go back to being gender neutral in my mind. If we had been told by accident, I would be so happy to know but I don't want to get carried away with DH's guesswork.
Saying that, my heart did happily skip a beat thinking it could be a boy, despite the fact I really have no preference. Oooooh, kinda wishing I knew now. I didn't expect to have that feeling!

Glad all is well with LO hun..... Hubby and I both thought we saw boy bits but who knows eh!? As you said, in 19 weeks we will know for sure!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back