4d scan today!! Updated...introducing Jessica!

weefoggy

Reaction score
We're going for our 4d scan today.... Eeek!! :dance: so excited!

Can't wait to see our little girl, bit nervous too though... Hope all is ok!

I'll post a piccy later on... X

****Update****

Scan was amazing...seeing our beautiful little girl for the first time is an experience I'll never forget! She was in quite a good position for some nice photos and DVD action for the first 5 minutes then put her hand up to her face as if to say 'right that's all your getting! Move on, nothing to see here!' :lol: We got quite a few huge yawns which was adorable and I'm sure she stuck her finger up her nose at one point! She did a lot of pouting as well so think she's gonna be a little madam! Love her sooo much already!

Anyone thinking of having one but not made up their mind, I'd definately recommend. It is wonderful! OH and I can't stop watching the DVD.

They did a growth check etc as well and she is measuring spot on with everything as it should be which is also a relief!

Adding a few piccies below (I hope!)

Attachments

• Jessica 1.jpg
    Jessica 1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Jessica 2.jpg
    Jessica 2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Jessica 3.jpg
    Jessica 3.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Jessica 4.jpg
    Jessica 4.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Jessica 5.jpg
    Jessica 5.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Enjoy. I was nervous for mine aswell but they are a brill experience. Shall be looking for ur pics later xx

Thanks Girls, updated post 1...was amazing!! xx

Awww amazing pics!!! I want one. Think ive left it too late now though :( xx

You could still have one Charlie and they do something like presentation scans from 34 weeks onwards to look at baby's position etc, however my friend had one a bit later on and said her little boy looked all squashed so didn't enjoy it the same so not sure it would be wise! x

Well ive waited & worried for this long so think im just going to wait. Amazing pics though!! xx

So cute x

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awww shes a beauty :D..I love 4d scans, its just a pity my OH is so tight and their expensive haha :D

Oh my..... I see a lil heartbreaker!! Look ot those beautiful lips! Gorgeous :D xxxx

Amazing hun she looks absolutely beautiful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back