Maybe its hormones

Serendipity_

Reaction score
But I've just kicked out my OH and the dog. :shock:

We're in the middle of moving house and we have the keys to both houses... He was at the new house and came to pick me up.. But I was getting irritated and irritated... And when he did come I was in a fowl mood.

I:

a) Threw a bottle of water over him :rotfl:
b) Told him it was over :shhh:
c) Told him that if he didn't take the dog I'd let her go for a walk by herself :cry: :wall:
d) Told him I hated him :shock:

I'm shaking, nearly in tears and he has no phone for me to contact him on (its here, dead) and I'm going to be home alone now all night and I hate being on my own, I am scared :cry:

Oh my God, pregnancy hormones, what a fucker :evil:

You know what worst thing is?

He said watch you don't pi$$ yourself cos you'll be scared :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :oops: :oops:

Cheeky ******* :shakehead:

I bet everything will be ok again in at least 2 days time! :hug:

I've asked for a divorce on more than one occasion and said it's over I don't know how many times, but next day it's all normal again!
I think a good few of us are going through this, maybe it's to do with biology - we can only have one baby at a time but men can go make hundreds a month if they wanted so it's deep rooted (maybe) that we get pregnant then want to be alone and they get on our wicks :think:

Anyway don't be scared as there's nothing to be scared about- I'm sure he'll be round to see you tomorrow all sheepish like :hug:

I thought he'd be back by now and he isn't. :shakehead:

I actually miss him. :think: What a fool :lol:

It is definitely biology, hormones and the fact men are twits :angel:

Well he might think you meant it so he'll think he's doing you a favour staying away for the night cos men are thick like that!!!!

He'll be telling all his woes to the dog right now probably!

I'd make the most of your night and like sleep in the middle of the bed or something (or something equally exciting :lol: )

I literally have nothing here :shock: No food or drink and I can't drive.... Because everythings nearly all at our new house, apart from our old bed and junk and boxes etc....... We have to go out in the morning too........................ Bloody men :roll: :x

Awww at least you've got a bed for the night :hug:

Can you not get a taxi to the new house? Although I would rather save face :shakehead:

Hope you get some sort of peace tonight :hug:
I'm off to bed as I've got my midwife appointment in the morning, take care of yourself and wait for his apology in the morning for you being in a mood LOL :lol:

XxX

Going over to him would mean losing pride, I'm a pregnant woman for Gods sake :lol:

Goodnight, good luck with the midwife tomorrow :hug: :hug: :hug:

Pregnancy hormones are horrible :( but men do't help themselves, they just find ways to rub you up the wrong way!

allycat said:
Pregnancy hormones are horrible :( but men do't help themselves, they just find ways to rub you up the wrong way!
oh you can say that again :lol: :lol:
hugs for you Serendipity_ hope you sort it out :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope your night was okay in the end, and hope you get it sorted soon! :hug:

oh hunny, i hope he comes back home, he is probably scared though bless him, hormones are crazy when pregnant, i am just finding this out for myself. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you work things out

Hi babe - I can totally sympathise with you.

Me and my boyfriend were only together 5 weeks before I accidentally fell pregnant. Being in a new relationship as it was, and then having the added pressure of having a baby, I totally freaked out and told him that I didn't want to be with him. I totally meant it too at the time. I didn't fancy him, I didn't want to talk to him, everything he said and did irritated me....I just couldn't see a future with him AT ALL! So I ended it......then got really upset.....then realised that my hormones were starting to calm down and I felt like myself again....and before I knew it I was sat in my room coming to terms with the fact that I'm in love with the man that I dumped the month before...whoops! After some serious honesty on my part and a few nice dates together, we are well back on track and happier than ever! I'm so excited about being a little family now! I'm sure that your OH is wanting that with you too so he'll be back...they just like to be stubborn I think and make us feel like we can't just chop and change with them. But I think we have the right to for a few months seeing as we are carrying THEIR children and going through all these things!

I hope that things are ok now x x x x

Thanks girls.... He come back at 8.30am this morning, tail between his legs.... And after a few minor hiccups, he's being a good boy again :lol: :dance:

allycat said:

Tell me bout it!!!

When you're telling them "go away, you're doing my head in" and they carry on doing your head in... What the heck are we meant to do?

I swear men are on another planet :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back