kicks..whats your baby like?

katie05

Reaction score
Evening girlies, seems quiet tonight? I bet your all out having fun :D
Anyway, is you baby active/lazy? My 1st was very laid back in the womb and i used to prod him to move but this ones like a kangaroo :shock: He/she kicks all throughout the day. I hope that its aint true that this reflects their sleep/active patterns once they are born or im buggered! :rotfl:

When I think about how Aimee is I ALWAYS hear the song 'everybody was kung-fu fighting, those cats were fast as lightening'. She is definately a hyper lil miss, especially at night time when mummy tries to sleep! :lol:

The Pip seems to go a bit wild when I drink anything fizzy! I was drinking fizzy water the other day and s/he was really going for it! :D Other than that I can feel it when I'm led down or just when I wake up.

just posted about this, felt LO for a while but today has been sooo strong and constant Im exhausted!

Mine seems to be really random but pretty active throughout most of the day.....so far he hasn't kept me awake at night (unlike his Daddy and my bladder) so am hoping he'll be a good boy at nighttimes :D

Mine must be very lazy, I haven't felt it yet :(

dont worry mildly.this is my 2nd and although i felt first from 16 weeks, i never felt this one till almost 22 weeks and he/she is sure making up for it!

My son was sooo active that I couldn't keep up with him, he's still the same now! This one is so chilled out. She doesn't kick like he does but she's very strong! I keep getting bumps on my sides when I lay down and it feels like she is pushing me up!

Mine is very active! I felt movement from about 13 weeks and in my 12 week scan the consultant was shocked by how much twirling was being done! The baby even grabbed their feet in the scan, which the doctor said was a bit early. :D I feel strong kicks that bounce my top and strange grinding, for lack of a better word. Very recently my husband and I have noticed that I get kicking towards his voice in the middle of the night. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back