hi

kylie

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kylie. my husband and i have been ttc for 11months now and im so down.
i`m one off the woman that thought i wld get pregnant within a couple of months of trying!!! silly old me!! 11 months on and its very very upsetting to be sitting here not pregnant.

Hello and welcome Kylie (BTW...I love your name). I am sorry to hear that you are down. You will find that most of us here feel the same way from time to time. It helps knowing that you are not the only one in the world that feels this way. I hope you decide to stick around, and I look forward to seeing all of your future posts. Good luck TTC.

BABY DUST STORM!!!

Hi moonpiesb,
Thanks for your welcome. I know tousands of women are going though the same thing. I just wasnt pre-pared for all the emotions of ttc.
I do think myself very lucky as i have a lovely supportive dh. But cant help feeling the way i do.

Luv Kylie XX

Hi Kylie, I quite agree with you about thinking we'd get pregnant fairly quickly. It just seems like we are told from beig young never to have unprotected sex as we will get pregnant, it only takes one go etc. etc. As if it's that easy! This forum really is a great place to come and vent all those emotions.
Sal
x

Hello sal,
its just so hard and very frustrating. My sister-in-law is due her 3rd baby in 3years!!!! how blinking fertile are they!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back