Whether i can get pregnant or not?Please help me?

cherrysri

Reaction score
Hi I'm 26 years old. I got married 11\2 year back. After 3 months of my marriage i got pregnancy. Actually me and my husband not like this pregnancy so i went to doctor and i told everything that why i don't like to get pregnant in early. so she understood and she gave tablet for abortion. i took tablet and as usual i got period. Already 2 years left now i want to get pregnant. i went doctor and i told that now i want get pregnant she gave some medicines but still I'm unable to get pregnant i'm using these medicines since 3 months. I'm in confusion Whether i can get pregnant or not?Please help me?

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I take it you are not from England but your English is very good. It can take 12 months to get pregnant so don't panic. Try and figure out when you are ovulating either by tracking your period or using ovulation predictor kits and try to have sex around that time. All the best

How can i Try and figure out when i'm ovulating? Can u explain it?

How long is your cycle? From the start of one period to the start of the next? It's normally 14 days before the start of your period so you need to have sex the days leading up to this day and on the day. Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back