Hi..PG after MC..... 16 wks...still worry

Mummy2bubba

Reaction score
Hi, I mc last oct 09 at 7 weeks, devasted us.
Tried again this March 10 and fell pg straight away. Had 7 wk and 12 wk scans. All well.
Ive now got to 16+3 and twice thought I felt some flutters or bubbles but could be wind....Im starting to worry, is my baby alive in there?????

A nurse I wk with said that the sharp pains I sometimes get and aching in my groin and hips were normal stretching and adjusting and that wouldnt happen if baby were not growing.

I just wish I could be certain...thinking of buying a doppler although they dont always wk.

Anyone else like me?

Hey hon, Yep...I'm 16 and a half weeks after a mc in Jan at 6+4 and I'm still worried... Think its understandable after a mc but please try not to worry hon - the advice u have been given is right - growing pains are normal - I got them when I had my little boy so sure all is well xxx

I guess once we have had our eyes opened to how heartbreaking a Mc can be , I guess we will always worry more than normal. I guess I have been trying myself to trust in y body more and go with the flow, it's out of our hands X

Have you heard the HB at the midwifes 16 week appointment yet? and I guess your 20 weeks scan is coming up, so hope that gives you some reasurance on the screen X

Honey this sounds perfectly normal to me, I didn't think i'd get to trimester 2 when I got my BFP this time, was a constant knicker checker, after having 4 mc's all in tri one in the past. In trimester two I did buy an angel sounds doppler and for me it was invaluable, i've not used it very much since I can feel baby move, but it was very reassuring to me. It's not for everyone, and I made myself promise I wouldn't panic if I couldn't pick up babies heartbeat, generally I did though, especially as baby gets bigger. You do feel flutters quite a bit before proper kicks and it all sounds like things are going well. Don't beat yourself up for worrying, I do that, its understandable. I took it a day at a time, still do to a certain extent, and set mini milestones to get myself through it. It did get easier for me after the 20 week scan though. If you ever need to voice your concerns or just share something though i've found the people on here wonderful and very understanding. It really helps I think when people have / are experiancing very similar things to you. I'm wishing you a healthy and happy full term pregnancy honey xx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back