hi im new here

mummytwo4

Reaction score
been ttc for 10 months now feels like 4 ever i have a 2 years old a 5 yr old and 2 boys in heaven (mc) any tips? in on day 10 of my cycle

it took me alot of years to finally get here so firstly never give up i found ovulation kits helped and try to relax as much as possible good luck x

Hey Hunni

I have been TTC for over 4 years now and it is fraustrating, but try and relax and enjoy the sex....Don't worry about it too much as you tend to stress over it when you get BFN's....As some people have said trying using Ovulation Kits and see if they work for you.

Good Luck and all the best xx

Hey mummytwo4......welcome to the forum.....lots of great friendly ladies and the odd gent here so stick around..... Only been trying since Jan so cant help with the long term ish TTC but good luck and I hope it happens for you very soon xxx

Good luck, I joined the forum today too and everyone seems so lovely wish you all lots of luck xx

hey welcome to the forum! Good luck TTC, you get great support and advice here! xxxx

thanks guyes i had my last period on 25th feb and came on again yetserday this isnt normal is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back