Hi Everyone! Moving In to Tri 3!!!

MrsK

Reaction score
Just to say Hi to everyone in Trimester 3, at last I am moving over cannot believe it! I actually thought Trimester 3 started at 29 weeks till I read the title page!lol. Looking forward to get to know you all and our growing bumps!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:):dance:

Welcome hun!! How's your pregnancy going?? x x

Thank you! I think I,m a bit shocked thats its getting there!! All is going well so far just the usual moans morning sickness, thrush, constipation, etc so fingers crossed! Getting nervous as my other little boy was premature at 32 weeks so I am really hoping this little one goes the distance xx

Are you still getting M/S? I really feel for you if you are! I haven't been sick since 23 weeks but felt awful this morning! That's one part I won't miss of the pregnancy!! Hope your LO stays put for at least another 10 weeks!! x x

Are you still getting M/S? I really feel for you if you are! I haven't been sick since 23 weeks but felt awful this morning! That's one part I won't miss of the pregnancy!! Hope your LO stays put for at least another 10 weeks!! x x

Morning sickness has now settled except for last wednesday ! At first I couldnt put my feet out of bed without being sick!! Oh the joys!!x

welcome, November bumps x

Welcome to Tri 3 hun :wave:
The time really does fly by once youre here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back