Hello trimester 3!!!

graci9

Reaction score
I'm 26 weeks today and decided to start making a slow entrance to Trimester 3..:)))Still can't believe that trimester 3 is nearly there, the time is going sooooo fast for me. Till today I didn't even think to peak in Tri 3, but here I am it's about the time. Now things are starting to get more real for me (growing tummy, baby kicking and knowing that it's the last trimester).... can't imagine how everything is going to be at the end, quite scared:)))

Anyway time will show, now trying not to stress myself:)))

So hello to everyone in Trimester 3 and hope you all are doing well!!!

Hi hunny welcome to tri-3, lovely to see you here :) x x

---
-

Hi, Mummy2Adam, it's lovely to finally join youin Tri3. How are you doing?
Hope all is well with you both!!!!

Hi, Mummy2Adam, it's lovely to finally join youin Tri3. How are you doing?
Hope all is well with you both!!!!

We are doing great thanks hunny, starting to feel slightly unconfortable at night times but cant complain really. Hope things are well with you and your LO sweetie. Cant believe how quick its going :) x x

---
-

Thank you ladies!!!

Mummy2Adam: I'm starting to get uncomfortable at night times too, i sleep hugging the pillow for a few weeks now, just having it next to my tummy gives me soothing feeling.

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies!!!

Hi graci9. I'm new to Tri3 too - 28 weeks on Monday. Isn't it exciting!

It is exciting and scary at the same time:))))

Once again thank you for the warm welcome!!!

Hi hun :wave: I've only moved here today so another newbie. Can't believe we're actually going to have our babies at the end of this trimester. Still doesn't seem real to me that there will be an actual baby at the end of this pregnancy.

Hey OzGirlNat,

Welcome to you too!!! For me it doesn't seem real either...I still can't believe I'm actually pregnant (as so far everything is going very smoothly). The only real things are: growing tummy and kicks of the baby...
But in my head I still can't imagine that in 3 months there will be actual baby.:))) it feels weird as it's my first baby:))))

Hiiii :wave: your not alone in this being too surreal it's my third and I can't imagine life with this baby! Still getting my head around the shock BFP!! :lol:
This is my second time in this trimester on the forum so I'm quite chilled about being here :D
Xx

Thank you for reassurance Jayceesmumma. Now at least I know that it is normal to feel this way:)
How are you yourself??? how is everything going for you at the moment?

I think most people feel that way til you actually hold ur baby :)
I'm not too bad thanks how r u?x

I'm doing well too, so far I had it quite easy, no nausea, no cravings...
Now my little one is kicking a lot and can make me nearly jump sometimes, getting stretching feelings again (as starting to grow suddenly) and uncomfortable at night.... But I guess that's normal.
I love feeling and watching kicks of may little baby girl!!!!!

First and most of the second tri was horrid for me :( which makes me think it's a boy as I never had any probs with my girls!
Yeah this one is very strong!! Makes me jump and hurts me already! Swear it's trying to get out thru my belly button :rofl:
I love watching the kicks for ages can never get bored of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back