Hey guys - tested now. i'm confused.

Gaby

Reaction score
Heya. Sorry i havent posted here in aaaages ^_^ I guess i'll update you a bit

*Still* only on my 2nd cycle. Started ttc in early december :shock:

So yeah, first cycle was 52 days, and I'm on CD63 today. Yeah, i came off the pill in december so this could be to do with that, but i'm not convinced. I know you get irregular cycles off the pill, but surely they dont get longer o_O;

Anyhoo, took a test a week or so ago and it was a BFN. Gotta sort out changing my doctors to a local one before i can get myself checked out. I'm hopeless, lol.

Congrats to all the girlies that got BFPs while i was gone :hug:

hey babes - wondered where you had gone!!!

hope your ok babes and you will be posting again on here :D :hug: :hug:

Good luck getting things sorted hun, make sure u get some answers from doc! xxx

thanks guys ^_^ :hug:

Oh, i forgot to say something kinda important, lol ^^;

I'm seriously considering going back to uni this sept. I can still get onto the 2007 start course if i apply thru ucas before june. But I dont know if i can take 3 years not TTC ^^; That's if i'm not preg already, lol. Someone suggested to me to work part time and do an open university course.

bought a clear blue test. gonna use it tomorrow :)

good luck gaby ! sure lots of people study and have babies , try asking some of the mums on here ?

mm, i should do that :) Nice pic in your avatar btw ^_^

thank you ! beneath the neck looked oh so wrong in the pic i cut it off :rotfl:

Ok, took the test. I have no idea what it was o_O;

There was a line! THERE WAS! But then it went :( I want my line back. Was probably the dye moving across the marker or something. But it was darker enough for me to realise i wasnt imagining it.

No. nothing to take a photo of tho, its completely gone :( I was gonna photograph it tho, but then of course it dissapeared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back