well this better be my month

libs

Reaction score
as I've just realised my next donation would be on...

Christmas Day :roll: and even I'm not that dedicated

and December has always been on my mind - I was convinced I would get pregnant the cycle that would have meant a December baby (obviously I didn't) but December has stuck right there in my mind :think:

I hope santa delivers a massive stork full of BFPS one in there for you especially!!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

hope u get your BFP this month babe, then you wont that donation on christmas day or one EVER again!!!!

Good Luck! do you know when your going to test? like wait to AF is late or day she is due?

:hug:

10th December

Ds's birthday :D I'm off work and told Skairdy I'd test with her on that day....ok it's day 27 but don't care :shakehead:

well il be :pray: ing for u too! seeing as i wont be testing this month il give u all my babydust and hope you get your BFP! :hug:

I really hope this is your month too Libs :pray: but even if you were dedicated enough to want your donation that day - youd have to drop everything to go and have it, and would your donar be able to do it - im guessing it would be hard as hes a secret donar x

If not il lend you tommos spermies :rotfl:

good luck hun im really prayin u get youre xmas bfp god knows u deserve it. :pray: :pray: :pray:

p.s tell santa that unless he delivers the bfp your not leavin any mince pies out for him :lol:

Yes you had better :shakehead:

You are not going to take the mick out of my expanding waistline anymore, I am going to get the chance to take the mick out of yours ;)

AND - if I'm not drinking at XMas, neither are you :shakehead:

(I did a little bit of chanting in my head last night.... (it helps me sleep!) although I need a new chant - 'Go Spermies Go' probably isn't of any help anymore :think: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back