• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey girls im back....

Chazabell

Reaction score
Have you missed me?

1. Ive had no internet.
2. I needed to take a step back, OPK's and baby making had taken over my life in the last month, and although sex was fun, i panicked if i didnt put my bum in the air etc etc...

So, this month were still baby making but im not going to do OPK's, were both busy with work, so we just want to relax......if you catch my drift?

What have i missed, how is everyone?

Much love xxxxx

Hey, welcome back! :D

That's great that you've been relaxing a bit more, hopefully it will do the job this cycle. :)

I'm still in my stupid long cycle, currently CD56 and not a teeny weeny sign of AF but hoping to get a doctors appointment soon to get a blood test cos the not knowing if I'm waiting for AF or a shy BFP is driving me and hubby mad!

Anyways, glad to see you back hun! :) x x

welcome back hunny! hope you are feeling refreshed and relaxed, good to see you back xx

Yep, it's been a week of revelations on the forum! and yes i missed you x

Hiya Chaz, I have wondered about you a few times :)

I need IVF :( ummm Toni got her BFP aaand MaybeBaby is stunning has been the extent of the recent revelations lol Oh and Tracy has a v muscly hubby who peels her oranges for her!

Oh and Vicky is taking an extended break :(

Welcome back. :wave:

Sounds like you've got a good plan there. Hopefully you'll get your :bfp: for Christmas. :good:

Awww im glad i was missed :) but still having issues with my internet :( ive ALOT of catching up to do!

FYI......im not taking any tablets at all this month, just folic acid, and im not even attempting an OPK, im just gonna bonk bonk bonk ha ha!

Maybebaby....you are stunning, as are you all ;)
Tracey......Im gonna have a mooch around here to have a wee perve at your fella ;) ha ha
Vicky.......extended break????

Im gonna upload a pic of me and my OH he looks like Harry from One Direction on X Factor ha ha xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back