Suddenly clingy?

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
Ted is now 10 months and suddenly (when i'm around) he's become super clingy. He goes to nursery fine, leaves me fine, is fine with other people, but he hates being on his own, so when its just him and I, I can't even go and put a washing load in...he's behind me crying to be picked up? It's like he's fine if he has attention, but this worries me as he used to be able to play independently... is this a phase?? help!! :think:

Hiya :wave:

Our son is 3 now and he is exactly the same i can't go to have my shower, got to the loo or get dressed without him following me i know at his age that he is interested in what i'm doing but sometime i feel like bow peep lol, but its like he's craving our attention he seems to be very cuddly recently

Going back to the subject i wouldn't be to worried all children go through this stage just be aware of when he is doing it for attention or he is genuinely upset as they learn that they will get attention everytime they cry and its hard to get out of that stage as i know too well :hug:

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back