Hes getting soooo strong :O)

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
bubs kicking is getting really strong the past two nights.... im sat watching my belly move with his kicks!! it looks and feels amazing :) got a huge grin on my face :) I swear OH would be able to feel it if bubs wouldnt play hide and seek every time Lee came near my bump :lol:

yeah I can see my bump moving when he kicks!! Im in love with my bump and all of a sudden its hit me im pregnant if you know what I mean :)

Aww, that's really nice. I used to like lying in the bath and watching the baby making the water ripple!

Awww yay!!! It is amazing feeling isnt it... I still miss that from being pregnant, and when bubs has the hiccups - soooo cute! :)

I cant wait for the hiccups ...... its the best feeling in the world and I know im going to miss it when hes here....

I am so privileged to have a bubs in my tummy :D :D :D :D

ah that is amazing!!! lee will feel him soon enough.

me and my mum can feel baby rich with just a hand on my tummy but bubs always goes still when dan comes to feel my bump..

made up for ya mrs b..i love them really happy moments!! xx

Thanks, its a great moment hun!!! im sat here grinning and laughing at him lol

most bumps do that hehe, i got james to feel bubs kickking last night he said he thought he could feel something and bubs was kickking under his hand lol but when hubby puts his hand there it hides :lol: :lol: it's quite funny except hubby is jelouse :lol: :lol:
i remember feeling james and emma like that and watching my belly move about it's so amasing :cheer: :cheer: and wow your preggy is going rather quickly

feeling the baby move is by one of the best things about being pregnant :D

lol mini-moke is still being a monkey and hiding when OH tries to feel too. :D

Awh!!!!! Mrs B..... Your convincing me im having a boy now :D

Baby wont stop moving throughout the day,but moves more when OH feels, he cant get over it!!! I know what you mean though it must be the best feeling in the world!! :dance:

x

Aww. I love feeling my baby moving about too. It's a great feeling. I'm not so keen when the lil darling is bouncing off my bladder but that aside...:wink:

We were lying in bed last night, belly to belly and bub kicked me really hard which gave my hubby a small idea of what it feels like for me. He thought it was pretty amazing.

Anna23 said:
most bumps do that hehe, i got james to feel bubs kickking last night he said he thought he could feel something and bubs was kickking under his hand lol but when hubby puts his hand there it hides :lol: :lol: it's quite funny except hubby is jelouse :lol: :lol:
i remember feeling james and emma like that and watching my belly move about it's so amasing :cheer: :cheer: and wow your preggy is going rather quickly

yeah I know its going over rather fast aint it!! :shock: :shock: I keep thinking im like 16 weeks still or summit and then look down and see my bump or feel him kick and remember im not im further on lol... going sooo fast!!

Aww Mrs B that's lovely! :D I'm sure Lee will feel him moving soon!

It is one of the most amazing things about being pregnant! With Amber, I didn't even really feel like I was pregnant til I felt her moving! I'm still waiting for this one to give me a proper good kick, it's still only little movements at the moment! :lol:

Aw, thats great hun....i told ya Lee will feel bubs on christmas eve just to make it really magical! i had my 22 wk check up at midwife today everything is fine. I told her that i only really feel movements really low down in my belly or when i am lying on my side and after listening with the doppler she is convinced that my placenta is at the front cushioning me from the blows lol!!

Mummy-D said:
Aw, thats great hun....i told ya Lee will feel bubs on christmas eve just to make it really magical! i had my 22 wk check up at midwife today everything is fine. I told her that i only really feel movements really low down in my belly or when i am lying on my side and after listening with the doppler she is convinced that my placenta is at the front cushioning me from the blows lol!!

yeah you did and ya always right sooo im not going to let him touch my belly till christmas eve :lol:

Im pleased the middy went ok... ive got mine on the 23rd so not long to wait and she said at my last appointment shes going to have a listen for the heatbeat!! woopwoop

does it not till ya in ya notes from ya scan where ya placenta is??? Mine does :think:

i only had a 12 wks scan remember. dont get a 20wk one. maybe that is why

I have an anterior placenta and didnt feel anything until 22 weeks. Im guessing thats why.

Aaron can feel my little princess moving now, she go's mental everytime she hears my voice bless her.

She moves more when im sitting/laying down xx

is anterior at the front?

I feel more if i am lay down or when i am sat bent forward on a chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back