What's going on in there??

timtam

Reaction score
My god... feel like I've got a herd of elephants in my belly! Just wondering what kind of movements you are all getting and do you know what you're LO is up to when you feel those movements?
I feel like LO's doing some aerobics workout at 10 times the speed as normal. It will kick near my right pelvic bone 1 second then the left the next, then down by my ladies bits the next... then I get a feeling my whole insides are being twisted like a towel being wrung! Also getting kicks where they're so strong it makes me jump. It can be funny but not at 2 in the morning!!!What the hell is s/he doing?????
(Am hoping for some answers at my scan in just under 2 weeks - feels so far away!)

p.s. Hope you're all well - I don't get much time on here now as winter season is kicking in and am working like a dog!!

Its so funny - I wonder as well what LO is up to in there, sometimes I get gentle kicks othertimes feels like my insides have turned over, must be doing a rolly polly!!!!! Its lovely, I love sitting and feeling baby move, baby is most active early evening and at bed time, I often lay there and just enjoy little one, often sends me off to sleep too!! x

Hi

I get movements really really low down in the groin/pelvis never any higher which I find it a bit odd...

Get butterfly feelings and kicks when he is feeling more lively. He seems to have phases, he will be all over the place
for a couple of days, feel like there is a martial arts class in my tummy! Then very little for a couple of days, just the odd twinge - which makes me worry - Grrrr devils child trying to scare me,lol!

I am still wondering when I will get really strong kicks and higher up in the tummy and more constantly.....

well my little bundle of joy spent all night dancing on my bladder... or at least that's how my bladder felt this morning :lol:

As i am writing this my little fella is up to something! He is breech at the moment so i can feel his feet kicking me low down and he seems to be jumping because i get his head thudding against the top of my bump! Little tinker!

lol- i was just saying the other day i wish i could see inside to see what on earth its doing in there! think it was thurs- it just didnt keep still :)
i feel flutters, bigger kicks and like you said feels like insides are twisting. tends to be lower down and alternates between left and right and less often in the middle so wonder if its the legs i feel more
just cant wait for OH to be able to feel it :D

Last night before I went to sleep and this morning when I woke up I could feel Pixie wriggling about. I thought I could feel something a couple of weeks ago but dismissed it as wind. It's just like really soft movements and little nudges. I have to admit I started to feel a bit weepy when the OH said it was too soft for him to feel. I don't want him to miss out :)

I get move movements all over too, some quite gentle then sometimes I get a real good boot. Over the past few days the kicks have been really low down in my pelvic region, but the first big kick was high up at my belly button and it could be felt on the outside too! I love it, especially when I'm lay in bed before I go to sleep. Men do really miss out on what we can feel.

My lil monkey is having a whale of a time in there, me reckons. Some nights I'm lying wide awake cos of their acrobatics, t'other night I was pleading for some rest and they don't seem to have many still periods during the day either, it's just go go go :lol: My midwife had barely placed her hand on my belly (to measure my uterus) at my last appointment when she felt bub.

I feel flutters, kicks and rolls. Sometimes they are high up, other times low down. Most of the movement is to left of my belly button. They seem to like it on the left hand side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back