Getting stronger!!!

futuremum

Reaction score
Hello there!!

Just to ask when you felt the kicks of your baby getting stronger? I have just turned 27 weeks and this week, my little boy has not stopped kicking and has moved a bit more. But his kicks are getting much stronger, it feels like having a huge bubble bursting and sometimes it makes me jump too lol

It also looks like he has dropped a bit further down, my belly does not look the same, the bump is more downwards and the up of it looks like more fat than pregnant lol, could the baby start to go down that early? Or is it me just imagining things lol

Im nearly 31 weeks and i would say from about 28 weeks i have felt really strong movements and can now see my tummy move when baby is moving, which is really wierd, like something out of alien!!! :? Im not really sure if its normal for the baby to be lower at 27 weeks as far as i know the baby normally turns about 32 weeks to become engaged, but guess everyone is different!!

Natalie x

I asked the midwife about the baby and she said he has not dropped at all, it was my imagination. The heart was beating fine because today he is so quiet!!!! He is a very quiet baby normally and yesterday was a real exception to what he normally is.

I like him kicking me though but once he is outside he will have to change habits :wink: :lol:

My baby is in transverse position. Also lower down and at times, my bump is huge on right side, and only fat-like on the left. My midwife said baby has gone from breech to transverse, but I'm also very sure that some mornings I can feel baby's head between my ribs ie. breech again.
I guess they'll just do their own thing until they need to engage. I just hope this little begger does not get stuck in transverse position! I've got a perfectly normal water delivery planned!!!!!!!!! (no pain ofcourse, too!) :roll:
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back