He's admitted it.... *UPDATE IN ORIGINAL POST*

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
like I said before- no such thing as innocent flirting when you are in a serious relationship. OH has admitted to 'seeing' the hussy from work... but they APPARANTLY haven't slept together... Thats why he hasn't got any money to buy me a birthday present- lunch dates are quite expensive it seems.

Dont want to talk about it really, still working out in my head what to do with him. Baby is number one priority and I don't want her to come out yet so staying calm(ish)!

You know what gets me most?

I KNEW IT.

:cry:

UPDATE:

The past week OH has done everything he can to apologise. He's been the kindest, most loving partner anyone can ask for and he's started looking for a new job because he doesn't want me to worry about him seeing her every day. He said that he wasn't just with me for the baby- but that he finds it the scariest thing in the world sometimes, and he doesn't want to burden me with his feelings so he bottles it up.

Last night, he looked right into my eyes and said he was sorry, with tears in his eyes. And I believe him. He was given the chance to walk away from it and he's stayed and worked at it- I don't think he would have done that if he didn't want to and it took a few hours of seeing what he'd lost to realise that it was what he wanted.

We've agreed that no matter what happens- baby is our number one priority and that we need to talk more. Thank you for all your hugs and words of encouragement (and he was being a tw*t so he deserves all of that!)

:hug:

dont know what to say but, have a load of these... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Aww i'm so sorry for you honey. I don't know what advice to offer, but you'll know in your heart what's best for you and you're LO. PM me if you ever want to chat or rant. xxxxx

awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: if you need to chat just message me ok. :hug: What a knob :x

That is disgusting behaviour from him and for the tart.

I hope you manage to work something out!!

:hug:

oh no :( dont know what to say, so have plenty of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Awwww no :(

sorry but spending his money on her instead of a birthday gift for you is sooo low :(

Claim your life back and get rid of him

Im so sorry though, i do honestly kow what your feeling :hug: :hug:

inforabumpyride said:
You know what gets me most?

I KNEW IT.

:cry:

I can totally relate! Im sorry your going through this! Last year, I found out my OH had had an affair with someone who I once called my "best friend" It had finished 11 months before I found out but all along I KNEW! I had knew for all that time and I finally found out because she had a baby that she claims is his!!
Its hard! Very hard but I hope things get easier for you whichever way you want to take things!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

so sorry for what he has done
hunny
focus on you and your lovely baby now
as everyone has said im hear if you want to chat
sarah :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members