UPDATE - on please help

violet-glow

Reaction score
Okay so I spoke to my idiot of an ex boyfriend last night. Really wish I didnt. I tried to talk to him about the fight we had and the baby, but it was like he didnt want to know. I could hear his mum listening in the background... she makes me so mad, none of this has anything to do with her and it seems that he is being controled by her.

He has now deleted my number my email etc. I dont know what to do. We spent so much time together and planned everything. I feel like im totaly on my own now. He wont talk to me without his mum there, ive told him I dont care about the fight anymore, Ive put it down to drunkeness. But when I talk to him thats all I hear, he cant seem to talk about anything else but the fight. To top things off my parents arnt talking to me now, they said their sick of the whole situation and dont want to know. So im left sat in a house with my 2 year old feeling sorry for myself.

Ive totaly run out of ideas :cry:

Jo xxx

Hi hun im sorry your going through a right shit time at the mo but if you ever need someone to talk to just pm me or add me to msn

my addy is [email protected]

Take care hun and ((((((((( huge squeezy hugs )))))))))))

Hi

Sorry your having a rough time i hope it gets better for you and its too bad your parents wont give you support were here if you need to chat to anyone.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back