Seems like its all rubbish at the moment (long sorry!)UPDATE

madam bully

Reaction score
I may be over sensitve at the moment but OH is really upsetting me and doesn't seem to realise he is being funny and when I try and talk to him he it never really goes to plan!

Firstly he doesn't seem to do anything other than get home, have a ciggie, plays poker online, has more ciggies, eats dinner, then falls asleep on the sofa and snores. I get in from work, tidy up if needs doing, cooks dinner, does washing up and all that and he seems to think that is fine. I tried to talk to him saying I felt like he was taking the piss and I felt like he didn't realise just how much I do and he said he does know and that I am great and that he loves me blah blah blah.

Secondly, he wont feel baby moving as he says he makes him feel a bit queasy, which is fine but everytime I say do you want to feel it, it's either he is too tired, can't be bothered to move.

Thirdly, he has said he is going to do so much before the baby is born, quit smoking, install dimmer switches, board out the loft etc but he hasn't even attempted to do anything and it's driving me mad.

Fourthly (god I am such a moaner :shock: :lol: ) sex. What can I say? Before we had a very healthy sex life and now we don't have one at all and it upsets me as it makes me feel like he doesn't fancy me anymore. I asked him last night why he doesn't want to and he came up with 3 different excuses before not wanting to talk about it! It was I am worried if we do you will bleed again and will have to go to hospital. Then I pointed out that was at 11 weeks and we have done it since then :roll: Then it was he feels wierd having sex when there is a baby in there, again I pointed out that we have done it before and there was a baby there, then it was my fault as I am always too tired, uncomfortable, ill, have heartburn and all the other delights we get with pregnancy :(

What can I do!? I know he loves me and I know he loves our baby and he does look after me but what the hell is up with him and why wont he talk to me?

aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh he is driving me insane!!

Awww honey, fancy a drink??? Im only 5 mins away from you if you fancy a chat :hug:

I think he is being unreasonable - he certainly should be making the effort to stop smoking (I presume he smokes around you) - Thats definately weird that he doesn't like feeling baby move :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well it took an overnight stay in hospital for it to happen, but OH has finally got his act together :D

I had chest pains and OH took me to A&E, was there for 7 hours while they monitored my heart and took blood etc, then was transferred to maternity ward overnight and had to have a CT scan which was awful. OH stayed with me the whole time and looked after me and when he went home to get me some stuff, he packed lovely things to make me comfy and got me lots of treats and since has been the most loving husband I could ask for!

Also had NCT classes which made him more aware of what was happening to me and it's made such a huge difference.

This weekend he is sorting out all the decorating and building stuff that needs to be done before bubba is here and is so much more interested in everything and is now just wanting the baby to be here so he can do things with him!

Thanks for your replies girlies. It's a shame it took something like that for him to sort it out but at least he has sorted out whatever it was that was bothering him.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back