Well I've been a...

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
single mum for 8 day's now. I'm proud of myself for not having him back, but I do really miss him, I just want a cuddle sometimes. I'm also really worried about him, he is really upset and keeps begging me to forgive him and saying he didn't mean it, but I'm staying strong, he'll never change.

(for those who don't know, when Jaida was 4 days old he told me he didn't want to be with me, then said he didn't mean it, then he did it again when she was 10 day's old. Also he think's he should be my priority, he's a selfish *******).

:hug: cuddles are always here for you Hun.
Good on you for sticking to your guns and Im sure you are doing whats best for you and Jaida in the long run xx

:hug: i can relate with you hun.

My OH has done tha same with me but each time I have taken him back- he's on his last chance now and things are looking up for us. He was actually diagnosed with 'Male PND' and since then things have improved.

Only you can know what is best for you and your DD but we're always here for a chat and to blow off steam too. :hug:

You're so strong Jodie, I admire you for that.

:hug: I don't know what to suggest. But if you think sticking to your guns in the best option, then you've passed the hardest bit by consciously making that decision.

All relationship breakdowns are difficult because of the sudden change in daily routines. Suddenly they're not there any more for cuddles, all of sudden you go to bed by yourself blah blah.

Could you get a few girls together, get a babysitter and go out for the night and enjoy single life? Even if you don't drink, I bet it'll be nice to get out and dress up etc :D xx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you can stay strong
You deserve someone better xx

good for you chick!

thats such an awful thing to happen when your baby is only 4 days old! grrr men!! :x

you stick with it! :hug:

You stick to your guns girl!! your doing so well :D

take care hun :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: well done hun you are being really strong i know i would have caved by now-
It's been nearly 2 months since i broke up with Haydens dad and if he begged me to take him back i wouldn't
be as strong as you- i know how hard it must be esp with such a little bubba. I hope your ok. I think some men feel so pushed out when the new baby arrives they feel neglected as obviously all the attention goes on baby and they have been used to getting our full attention before, how selfish they should be putting the baby first and not thinking about themselves...but i guess its natural you hear about it a lot!! keep strong hun :hug: :hug:

Jodie im glad you know your worth and wont take him back, id kick the ******* so far hed have to get a plane back!

You and little one are better off alone.

You have got over the hardest part hun, that first week is awful but you've did it. You deserve better than that so keep your chin up babes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank's for your support.

I do feel abit guilty and worried about him though, but at the end of the day he did this to himself and I keep having to tell myself I've done nothing wrong and I deserve better.

xJodieLoux said:
but at the end of the day he did this to himself and I keep having to tell myself I've done nothing wrong and I deserve better.

exactly hun! :hug:

xJodieLoux said:
Thank's for your support.

I do feel abit guilty and worried about him though, but at the end of the day he did this to himself and I keep having to tell myself I've done nothing wrong and I deserve better.

why do you feel guilty hun? You are guilt free, its him thats abandoned you at a difficult time.

It's just that he keeps texting me and ringing me crying and saying he's sorry, he says he feels like killing himself. I know he loves his daughter to bits and keeps saying I've taken her away from him.

xJodieLoux said:
It's just that he keeps texting me and ringing me crying and saying he's sorry, he says he feels like killing himself. I know he loves his daughter to bits and keeps saying I've taken her away from him.

Hope I don't sound too harsh but my ex used to always call and tell me he was gonna kill himself. I had enough and told him just to get on and do it :? , he's still very much alive 2 and a half years later. So don't let that line wear you down he's most likely using it to make you feel guilty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back