Here he is!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Full name: Alfie Ian Partington
Birth Date: 16th September 2006

my son eats 3 meals a day with puddings, he has 5 bottles, he sleeps through the night, he last weighed 18lb 4oz 6 weeks ago, hes happy (as you can see from the smile) he is healthy he is LOVED and WELL LOOKED AFTER!
I am a GOOD mum, no actually i am a GREAT mum, I make myself look like an idiot to see him smile!!

2007_0329Alfie10019.jpg

aww bless him, all chunky like Leah.
Hes so gorgeous - i hope u are really proud :D

You should be so proud of yourself, Alfie is a great young man and you are a FANTASIC mother and dont let anyone tell u otherwise hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alfie has such a lovely cute smile hun, he is lush!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

hes GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

any you are a fantastic mummy!!! i bet alfie knows it to :hug: :cheer:

He is absolutely gorgeous Steph and you are a great Mum :D

Just one thing; isn't his birth date 2006 :rotfl: :rotfl: Or were you putting when his next birthday is :?

TinaOct said:
He is absolutely gorgeous Steph and you are a great Mum :D

Just one thing; isn't his birth date 2006 :rotfl: :rotfl: Or were you putting when his next birthday is :?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
here i am spouting off about that im a great mum and he isnt even born yet haha changed it

No i am very proud of myself im alone alot of the time its just us and we hhave an amazing bond we live in a Clean and Tidy home, There is a reason for this thread and it is because i know i have done a good job and i am very proud and i have no reason not to be,
and so are you ladies, all wonderfull mums

hun your a brill mum :hug: :hug: :hug: alfie's a lucky boy to have you for a mummy :D

You are a great Mum and Alfie is a lucky lucky boy :D

It's fantastic that you have such a close bond :hug:

I love seeing pics of your little man. Happy and healthy, it's written all over his little face :D

He is absolutley gorgeous!!! He is a real credit to you :hug: :hug:

Awww he's a cutie! You must be so proud!

Adorable, a real smasher :wink:

And you are an amazing mother....anyone can see that. You are raising a very happy, contented little boy. :hug: :hug: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back