Here again :(

Hi TimTam,

Please ring the epu and see what they say. As Carnat says, it is sooooooo important to get it on your records. Please please take care of youself. I am thinking of you.XXXX

Don't panic too much with the change in 1-2 weeks hun... that part isn't as accurate as all that and can vary depending on the time of day etc... but I agree with the ladies... get onto the EPU it's important its recorded xx much love xx

Yep - not to give false hope but the conception indicator is only 80% accurate so if you didn't use FMU it could just be a false reading.

However you know yourself and your own body (and pregnancy tests don't normally get weaker / conception dates don't go backwards) BUT anything is possible sweetie.

xxxxxxx

Morning Carnat! I'm ok, feeling a little deflated, today i would have been due AF so expecting her to show today as my temp plummeted even further. Not looking foward to going to work, but I'll live! Thanks for checking in on me :) xx

Last edited:
Ring your Dr though sweetie, see what they say hey?

Limbo is almost worse than the actual loss in some ways.. Waiting / not knowing for sure - it is a complete headfcuk.

I hope you have a resolution soon

Hugs

xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun,.i am sorry to hear you are going through thia again. It may be just bad luck but like ladies said, you.need it on your file just in case.
I would go to the GP/EPU too.
Xxx

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Thx guys :) I have just booked a docs appointment for Wednesday morning so will go whether or not witch turns up xxx

Actually spoke too soon, just been loo and there's spotting. Going to the docs appointment anyway to tell them x

I'm gutted for you timtam, i was hoping at least one of us jounal ladies was going to get to graduate, but we seem to just keep coming back. I hope you get to see someone proactive tomorrow, I know how hard it is going back to the drawing board.... again. Keep strong hun, you and me can do it both!

Sending you massive hugs Hun :hug: :hug: I am so gutted for you xxxxx

I'm sorry to hear the witch has turned up :hugs:

ss

I'm so sorry this happened TimTam, was really hoping this was the one for you this time XX

Hope it goes ok at docs tomorow, I did the same last mth and asked for it to be put on record for me just incase, and more inportant for you as you have lost already.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back