Here again :(

timtam78

Reaction score
Not even 5 weeks yet and just done another test and now the line is really faint. I had a 2-3 on a digi on Wednesday. So i guess it was a chemical pregnancy?

Gutted :(

Oh timtam, I'm so sorry to read this :(

I hope your ok, have you started bleeding? I way be a duf test

xx

Don't think it was a duff test, did 2 cheapies and a first response.
Plus my temperature dropped this morning too. Not bleeding yet though but have no hope at all x

OH NO TIMTAM!!!! :hugs::hugs:I dont believe it hun. Oh no, I am so so sorry hun. Has AF arrived - I dont want to believe it till the witch is really here.:cry:I still have hope as lots of ladies had weaker tests later so pls pls dont give up hope, I WONT HUN!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX :hugs::hugs:

Oh no hun, I truly hope it's not what you think?

Maybe you could ring your GP tomorrow and ask them to arrange hCG blood tests.

5 weeks isn't a chemical either, a chemical pregnancy is when women test early (before AF is due) get a BFP and then have period as normal.

If you are almost 5 weeks this is an early miscarriage hun, make sure you get it put on your file

xxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies. I don't know exactly how far i am along as i messed up my chart this month, but there were 2 possibilities for ovulation which would either make me 16dpo or 19dpo today, so i'd be around 4 wks 3days - 4 wks 6 days, so not quite 5 weeks yet either way.

Light test after dark test and a big temp drop can't be good though can it?

Last edited:
I wasnt going to go the doctors as they'll prob just fob me off, but i suppose i should if i want it on file. :(

I think that given what you've been through your EPU should support you, explain the situation and ask that they scan you or at the very least take bloods. I really hope this isn't what you think. Big hugs xx

Would you call the EPU directly this early rather than go to GP?

Personally yes. Mine told me to call them the minute I find out I'm pregnant again (hasn't happened yet but hopefully will) xx

So sorry to hear this hun.

Michelle. x

so sorry....really hoped this would be your sticky one :(

So sorry Tim tam I had the same in October at 4+5 I sort of knew it wasn't gonna work out cos of how late implantation was dpo12 n nice lines dpo16 then they just git fainter until a bfn then I got af I got it on record with the doc though , massive hugs xxx

Wow that is late implantation Jojo. How did you know that you implanted that late?

Is it possible to get a 2-3 on a digi at 12dpo? As I was either 12 dpo or 15 dpo on the day i got my 2-3. If I was 12dpo then my AF would have only been due today ish as I normally have a 15/16 day luteal phase.

Last edited:
Cos I tested before from dpo9 all negative and dpo12 I had wat I classed as implantaion cramping sorry I said dpo16 for bfp it was actualy dpo15 and yes I got 2-3 on digi last yr dpo13 depends wat level ur hcg is at the time xx

Ring the EPU direct if you can (mine is actually a walk-in and you don't need a referral) and ask them for bloods..

They may or may not be able to help. My second loss was around 5 weeks and it started on Friday by the time I called the EPU on the Monday they told me there was little point in me coming in [I was having a fall in period bleed by then]

If not sign of any bleeding tomorrow ring them - in-fact ring them either way hun!

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks duck. I did another digi just and it's gone down to 1-2 weeks. I want to call them just feel silly calling them when I know it's going to happen. I know I have to get it on my record though.

Last edited:
Oh FFS hun, sorry to hear this!

It doesn't sound good hun and yes you will need this on your record.

Don't feel silly, you have every right to seek advice and treatment although there is little the can do so early.

Big hugs hun, I don't know what else to say - you must be gutted

xxxxxxx

Thanks I'm ok really, just a bit annoyed at myself I let myself get excited. I know for sure I won't be doing any testing until AF is late in future. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back