Help

Mammyjay

Reaction score
Right where to begin!!!!
I'm never late on my period I'm now on day 14 I've taken loads of tests all negative, except a Sainsbury's one I think I can just imagine a line, I have spots Ive gone off my favourite food my last period was 17th of August, my fella says he can see a line but I think we are just imagining it, I have had a bit of spotting really dark brown blood once on a tissue, I have 2 kids and them showed up straight away, I think because I want it soo much its driving me insane I've read that it could still be too early to be a positive

Unless you have verrrrry long cycles then your period should have come by now. If you're getting negatives on hpts then I would think that your next step is your doctor for a blood test.

If you think you've seen a faint line get a FRER and check again. You're probably not pregnant. You probably just didn't ovulate this month. It's normal every so often and can cause your period to be 3 weeks late sometimes (because there's no hormones from the egg to trigger the bleed, you need to wait for your uterine lining to build up to the point where it just breaks down). I think you just need to wait it out. If you miss another period, then go to the doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back