No Positive Results

MaddiesxMommie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My husband an
d I have been TTC. However, I purchased one of those Answer OPK 20 pack and I was 'supposed to be' ovulating on the 17th. It is now the 20th and I STILL haven't had a positive result!! There was one morning where it was a very faint line, but besides that it is completely blank. I was on the Depo shot a year ago, and i've just recently started getting my period again.

Will I ever ovulate?!

Thanks for your help!

-Lindsay.

Hiya i didnt want to read & run, but yes you will ovulate. Maybe you missed your surge, some of us here have only a short time where we will only see our surge for a few hrs then it goes. I test 3 times a day as do most people here ( where pee on a stick addicts really ) LOL!! testing more than onec a day helps you not miss your surge & that could be the case with you this month that you missed your surge. OR maybe your cycle length is a lot longer & you will ovulate a bit later, like cd 22, cd 23. Keep testing if you can. I use the opks from ebay, you can buy loads 25 for like £3 there so much better to use than the answer opks there too expensive & by buying the test strip ones from ebay that are cheap to use & used by the nhs, well you can test more than onec cant ya ;) Good luck hun & welcome to the forum. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back