Help!

twixi

Reaction score
Help! Something pretty scary happened not long ago, I went to the loo and was bleeding bright red and then the most painful cramps, like proper contractions, I felt sick and faint.

It's completely eased off now.

I called epu and they think it may be some retained product coming out. I've to go to a and e if it gets really bad again or bleeding heavily.

It's been three weeks since mc and bleeding from that stopped two weeks ago.

Has anyone had this happen before? The pain was really frightening xx

Not got any advice but didn't want to read and run. Hope it stays away follow there advice and get checked out if it starts again x

Thanks Daley. I thought maybe a period too, though it only lasted less than an hour?! I've had two children and the pain was akin to labour, a lot more painful than miscarriage.
Quite scared something is wrong xx

Thanks mrsck I'm ok now hope that doesn't happen again! Xx

Don't have anything to add, just wanted to say take care x

When I had a scan in EPU a week after my miscarriage, they said they could see a few pockets of fluid which were nothing to worry about and that they may come out as a small bleed or would just clear with my period when it arrived. I did not bleed but had my period a month after the miscarriage. I hope you are ok, it sounds like it has caused you a lot of pain and distress. x

hey hun how are you feeling today?

x

Sounds scary. I hope you're ok and haven't had any more pain x x x

Thank you ladies I'm totally fine today everything stopped!
I had a scan too a couple of weeks ago ajay and had 17mm tissue so it must of been that.
Hopefully that's the end of it?! Our bodies are so unpredictable xx

That sounds scary twixi, hopefully that was the last thing you have to go through and now you can look forward without worrying. Lots of love xx

Thank you Dee. Had a little more bleeding today, wonder of its af? Seems very early though. Hopefully it's sorts itself out soon desperate for a spring baby! Xx

Oh gosh that sounds horrible hope that's the last of the bleeding for you. When I had my miscarriage in January oh my I thought it was worse then labour I was in constant pain x

Thanks mummy2toddler i hope so too, oh my I couldn't even speak! X

Hi Hun

Sorry to hear you have had some more bleeding. Keep fixing on the thought that your body is getting back to normal ready for your spring baby. But do ring EPU if that awful pain comes back. You will feel so much better when you have had your first AF - maybe this is it? but it should establish into more of a flow, at least for a few days. It is a really hard time without frightening and confusing cramps and bleeding to deal with. I'll check in on you again in the next few days xxx

Thank you ajay it's come to a stop again so I guess more waiting ahead! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back