Help!!!

l_maclean

Reaction score
We're down in Glasgow for the afternoon.

Stopped at Stirling for breakfast and fed G a little earlier than normal cos there wasn't really anywhere else to stop on motorway for another hour!!! She didn't take much and was nice and smiley.

Went into my grans and after a whole I figured she was grisling to be fed, well when I tired to get her on she went nuts - screaming the place down!! Tried teething gel, calpol everything - took a fair while to calm her down and she fell asleep. Fed her after she'd had a sleep a just as she was waking. This was at 1.30ish

Have just gone to feed her in coffee shop and she did the same. Thankfully this time the gel calmed her down quicker and she dropped off quick - ice even tried to dream feed but it's not happening.

I'm thinking I'm gonna need to get per-sterilised bottles for the journey home!!! In case this happens again. Xxx

Tyler has been known to go mad and not feed in situations where he doesn't feel comfortable. Could it be that?

My LO hates getting fed if he's somewhere noisy, even if its just strangers talking, he doesn't take bottle at all

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back