Help

mandii

Reaction score
Im 8dpo and experiencing so much abdominal cramping and back pain that im having to go to cadoc tonight at 10.15pm, i have all the symptoms of a pregnancy having been pregnant before i know what happens to me.

is there anyway the hospital would be able to detect pregnancy in me as im only 8dpo will be 9dpo tomorrow xxx

Sadly there is no pregnancy test out there that will detect the hormone yet. A blood test may but I am not sure there is anyting to detect just yet?

Implantation doesn't take place until between 7-12dpo.

I hope you find out the cause of pains hun

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
wat is cadoc? could it possible a uti that u have got that is causing so much pain i did have cramping from around 5dpo but it was just like a very mild af pain i got my veru very veryyyyy faint bfp at 9dpo but was only visible under light,hope they find out wat is causing pain xx

cadoc is the out of hours service at my local hospital, i was tested for a uti it came back clear, the doctor said i could posssibly be pregnant advised me to take a sensitive test today if negative take again in a few days if AF arrives then they havent a clue as to whats wrong with me xxx

i am surprised the docs told u test with a sensitive test this early as no test will pick it up :-/ i would just wat 4-5 days and u will or should get a defo + by then x

apparently superdrugs own pregnancy tests test for 10miu wheras first response early tests for 25miu and tests that have to be taken the day af is due test for 125+miu hcg xxx

fx for you hunni, hope you get your bfp. im in a similar situation.xx

took my superdrug hpt got a bfn will wait a few more days and re-test xx

i have got a clear blue at the side of the bed, i am determined NOT to use it untill nxt tuesday!

couldnt resist the urge to POAS took another superdrug test and got a very faint BFP :) will test again tonight and tomorrow xx

I have had severe cramping for about a week but it is not like period pain which is a constant throbbing, the cramps I have been getting are really painful and sharp and last for 15 - 30 seconds then go away. Getting them a couple times a day.

I am 3 days late and have a very faint positive test (but it is clear blue plus which I have read is really rubbish!)

Will need to try a superdrug one as these appear to be rated on here.

I don't know why people are saying no test will pick up this early, plenty of people get bfps at 8 dpo!! It;s definitely more accurate later on but don't rule it out. I'm a little surprised the doctor recommended it though, I was always told to wait until day of period by my gp, although I never did :lol: xx

couldnt resist the urge to POAS took another superdrug test and got a very faint BFP :) will test again tonight and tomorrow xx

Any pictures? I love a good line spot :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

A blood test at hospital or your GP will tell you for sure...:)

Im a bit sceptical about Superdrug tests, I have seen evaps before, I'd try a FRER for peace of mind.

Xx

no pictures will retest tomorrow and take a pic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back