Help

Excellent, thank you! I know i shouldn't get my hopes up. I haven't done an FMU test yet. I was hoping to see a faint line on this afternoons one then if it was there i'd FMU tomorrow but all i got was a very strong negative line. It doesn't help that i'm getting what feels like mild pain and feel bloated it's like my body ca't make it's mind up. I just wish i could stop thiking about the whole thing lol x

Yeah sometimes testing with diluted urine we won't get anything on our hpt(home pregnancy test) Don't worry about feeling silly or anything hun we all get that way when we are hoping for our bfp(big fat postive) Just stay relaxed, read a book, clean house, whatever keeps you busy....I'll keep my fingers crossed(FX) for you :)

Soooo disappointed :( AF arrived this morning, i knew i shouldn't have got my hopes up. I told mu husband that we're just going to go with the flow from now pn on and hope it just happens (hopefully my bain will switch off about the idea but i dunbt it).

It didn't help that as soon i walked into work today the 3 people that are pregnant on my shift were stood in the corridor talking about their pregnancies. I just had to fake asmile and walk through :(

Soooo disappointed :( AF arrived this morning, i knew i shouldn't have got my hopes up. I told mu husband that we're just going to go with the flow from now pn on and hope it just happens (hopefully my bain will switch off about the idea but i dunbt it).

It didn't help that as soon i walked into work today the 3 people that are pregnant on my shift were stood in the corridor talking about their pregnancies. I just had to fake asmile and walk through :(

So sorry the witch got you hun, and about the pregnant ladies. We all have similar stories to share, the co-worker, the family mamber, the friend who wasn't even trying to fall pg....the list goes on but stay strong my dear! and just prepare for next cycle. Or don't prepare whichever you plan on doing. Just yesterday I saw my niece who is 4-5 months along and had to fake my smile. Don't get me wrong I am happy for her, but inside I wanted to avoid her at all costs.

I guess if at first you don't succeed try and try again. I had another blood test today to check my hormone levels and also waiting for an appointment at the hospital for an internal x-ray. My plan is to just see what happens this month, wait for the opk's to arrive and play it by ear without thinking about it too much or stressing. x

Def opk hun then u will also be able to work out ur LP (lutheal phase) sp will have a more accurate picture of wen ur due xx

Babydust to all

Morning, i got a letter from the hospital saying i've got an X-ray on 16th April apparently it's an Hysterosalpingogram! (why they can't make it simple i don't know lol).

I've told my husband that i'll stop harassing him for sex now (he is very relieved!) I've been trying to resign myself to the fact that i'll never be able to have children. Nothing ever goes righr for me so i should never get my hopes up then i can't be disappointed. I've been reading up on what the hospital told me about my uterus - Dual Bicornuate uterus and it has dashed any hope i've ever had, it says there's a huge risk of miscarriage in the second trimester, risk of early labour if you carry at all. Doctors class you as high risk if you have this problem. I'd do anything to have a baby even if i triple in body weight and stay that way after lol. I've never wanted anything so much and it's killing me to think i may never get it. Thank you for everyones advice i really appreciate it xx

Hi Catt I'm sorry and I know it's easy for me to say don't lose hope because I'm not in your shoes. But are the docs discouraging you from TTC? if not than I know there are risks but if there is a glimmer of hope, hold on to it hun and keep pushing for the baby that you have always wanted.....

Last edited:
No they're definately not discouraging me, i never have any self confidence in myself and usually nothing ever turns out the way i want so just trying to think of the worst case scenario. All i've ever wanted life is to be a police officer, get married and have a famyil. So far i'm 28, a police officer and i got married 8 weeks ago so i have to be grateful for that. I'm sorry i always seem so negative, i've just had a lot of disappointment. I've got to go back to the hospital for an x-ray on Monday for an hysterosalpingogram which is where they inject me with dye to see if my tubes were blocked. i had no idea what this procedure involved and when i looked it up online it said the pain is excruciating so i'm not looking forward to it but it has to be done i guess. Thank you for your support i really do appreciate it xx

You have a lot going for you hun you have accomplished a lot. And another lady on here said knowledge is power. Testing works in your favor to know what the next steps are for you. As long as the test doens't show blockage you should be able to conceive, at least that is what I read. Don't give up hope yet...

I had the procedure done and it's not all bad news. Apparently my right tube filled really well with dye and it flowed really well, the left tube wasn't quite a good, is was quite a bit slower but eventulyyoy could see a small amount of dye coming out again but you only need one tube to conveive so fingers crossed. The scan also showed that my dual bicornute wasn't as bad as i first thoughtand it showed i still have a whole cavity which is whats needed so i'm still ryng to be positive. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back