Are you pregnant or just putting on weight?

It happend a lot to me! when i used to work in the hairdressers i was talked about constantly! Im tall about 5'11 maybe a bit more:oops: and all my weight goes on my belly! i had moved into flat with OH and was content.. so we both put on weight, but cause mine went to belly everyone bitched! didnt help working with mostly females! people did ask me and i said no, but one woman said it so much that i burst into tears infront of everyone! she wouldnt take no for an answer, constant. no u r. u must be, look at the size of ya!
BITCH!! i even went out one lunch to do a test and came back and said look look here u go! grr

tbh she didnt know i was TTC but was horrible! some people are just rude and nosey! Ignore them Louise!

x

Arghh cringe. I hope she feels absoulutely awful about it now. But then if she's the sort of person who asks people publicly if they are pregnant she probably doesn't have much shame, or empathy!!

Happened to me a couple of years ago, whilst temping, another temp from the same agency arrived and before she'd even introduced herself, she looked at me as I was putting my coat/bag under the desk and said 'oh are you pregnant too?' (apparently she had just found out she was, and our contact at the job was about to go on Mat leave) I reported her to our agency bosses, it was so rude. Imagine if she'd said that to a client?!?

I have been on the other side of this totally unintentiionally, with my job I have to ask ALL women (young old, fat, thin etc)of child bearing age if there's any possibility of being pregnant - not... oh my are you pregnant? I'm very tactful and one lady turned round to me and barked I wish everyone would stop asking me that I'm just fat ok? I wish the ground could have swallowed me up! I hate having to ask but I would never dream of asking outside of work and like you lot even if it's bltantly obvious I still wait to be told (as if the 8 month bump and constant rubbing of baby isn't enough lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back