I'm gonna lose the plot

toni64539

Reaction score
Hi girls. I'm having a frantic day, I feel right on the edge, like the slightest thing is going to tip me over. Been doing temps and opk's the last two months and it's apparent I'm not ovulating, went to docs and they said come back in two more cycles if still not ovulating. I thought I was ok about this but I'm not, I'm really not, I've got to wait another two cycles before they'll even address the fact that I'm not ovulating and then do what ever they do chlomid or something and that could take ages. I'm so stressed about it all which I know is making things worse but how do you make yourself not stressed especially when I know it's not all functioning properly down there. This baby dream is getting further and further away and I can't hack it. If I'm like this now only 4 months in, what am I going to be like in a years time. I know this is such a pointless rant but I really feel like I need some support before I go into a deep depression. Is there anything I can do to help me ovulate before I have to go back to docs. I've just wanted a baby for so long and finally Hubby is really wanting one too and I thought it would happen really quickly, like we all do, but because I've wanted it for so long it feels like we've been trying longer than we have, I keep thinking 'if we'd of fallen in straight away we'd be telling everyone now after the scan' not a good thing to dwell on but I can't help it. I need some relaxation advice and help with how to not do my own head in. Please help it's taking over my life :(

Hey hun, sorry you feel like this...sorry, I haven't got any advice for you but I can sympathise. This is our 7th month trying and I feel like its never going to happen for me either. Wanted a child for about 15 years, then met the man I wanted to have them with and for 9 years he's put off having them with me cos of crap he went through with his ex who had his Son...I was naive enough to think it would happen straight away when he finally agreed but it hasn't and every month is heartbreaking...
All I can say hun is that yes, having to wait another 2 cycles probably seems like forever but at least they are willing to look into it after that, you haven't got to wait a year for them to do something. Try and stay positive hun, it will happen.
xxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks jarjar. At least I know I'm not alone. I just wonder if I'm emotionally mature enough go through all this which begs the question of what sort of mum I would be? Anyway. I need to stop moaping and get a hobby lol. Please can it be soon for all of us girlies xxx baby dust to all,,,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back