help

isobel84

Reaction score
as u guys know im not 100% down in my twink n i been puutin off goin to the docs as it terrifieces me.. :blush:

well now i dont think i got a choice.. today when i stood up it felt like i got a knife stabbed up in my twink :shock: it was a shooting pain n its still sore especially when i stand up or siit down..

anyone else?

also.. almost a year ago i found a lump in my boob.. its still there n demba is on my case now to get it checked :roll:

You need to go and get these things checked put hun! It could all be nothing and then you will have been worrying yourself sick for so long for no reason! :hugs:

The doctor will be lovely to you i'm sure, dont be embarrased they will have seen much much worse!
You need to go and get these things looked at.

Def go get checked out hun, you don't want it getting worse and causing probs in the future!!

Def get checked-especially ur boob. U can see a female gp if u ask so won't b as embarrassing. I had my boobs checked by gp about 18 months ago and he was more embarrassed than I was lol xx

defo get it checked out. i'm having problems too. not in my twink as you call it but the other hole lol.
i tore really badly and ever since having finley my muscles down below are really loose. when i need the toilet for a number 2 it comes on all of a sudden and i have to go within minutes i cant hold it at all.
ive gotta go and have a scan on my bloody bum hole lol! to see if an internal muscle is torn and then ive gotta go for regular physio on my bum god! sounds bloody awful!
so dont be scared ur not alone many women have probs go get it sorted! good luck x

Last edited:
I know it's horrid but u need to go. Especially about your boob. It's prob nothing but u have yo be sure xx

i think i tell Demba cuz i know he will be on my case and i know i have to do something about it.. i will call n book apointment tomorrow..

You're doing the right thing Hun x

go to the docs lovely. Im terrible for putting off the docs but you need to go. It may be nothing but as chaz said you don't want even more trouble in the future x

I do the same, put things off, but you should go and be checked out :hug: You will be fine xxx

i spoke to them today but there was no female doctors avalible so i have to call back friday..

:doh: doctors can be so annoying with appointments 'call back' i always think "FFS im caling now!!!- just tell me the next appointment"

i know how you feel, im putting off my smear test, i dont want a nurse down there ever again! maybe tell him you had a hard time at the birth so youre nervous and hopefully they will be extra nice to you :flower:

i know if i accually wanted a "pre-book appointment" i have to wait to the 8th of feb!!

im lucky i love my lady doctor. You get to choose ur doctor at mine. I always have the same. I live in suc a small village. Jack has his own doctor too x x x

you should tell them its an emergency. 8th is to long to wait x

^^ tell them youve found a lump and they might be able to squeeze you in? at least then they know youre not someone going in just cos of a cold or something?

i can get an appointment but only with a male doc. no thanks. there is only 2 of the doctors i would go to about this n one is on holiday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back