Need advise!!!

Rnicholls

Reaction score
i was driving and gt some shooting pains down there like goin up inside, and then gt to shop and another one bt worse made me flinch, felt like i really neede to go wee so went to the toliet n hardley anyting there bt felt like id weed on my knichers cus tere were wet??? im bk home now n jus feel abit sk n headake n really tired,? ?? if i feel down there aswell theres white stuff.

Not sure but didn't want to read and run - ring your mw if you are worried Hun xx

Sounds like a water infection just ring mw Hun to be safe x

Ring midwife hun, hope your ok...it will be nothing to worry about xxx

im resting atm at my mums, shes gana pop me to hospital inabit to get checked out, im worried it could b my waters or part of them??? iv been underalot of stress recently and also been up late ?

Hey, who knows what it might be; pain comes and goes with pregnancy. Shooting pains could mean a number of things, you could call your midwife as she is the one who would advise you; if not then speak to GP would be my advice..

Good luck

Ive had some pains too but turned out to be nothing, it does sound like a UTI though maybe? Hope all goes well x

I don't think it's your waters as you don't get an urge to pee - it just happens. I would say with an urge to pee & shooting pains it'll be cystisis or with the discharge could be thrush. Late nights & stress shouldn't cause any issues. But if you're tired, you're more likely to get run down & pick up infections. Go to your GP or see your midwife & try to get some earlier nights x

Sunnyb xxx

Does sound like UTI symptoms - and shooting pains down there seem pretty common from what I hear / have experienced! If you're concerned though always call your midwife, it's what they're there for.

Good luck, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back