OW!! OW!!

GBLiz

Reaction score
i think ive got mastitis. Suddenly my boob got a really painful lump and its been getting more painful by the hour! Now I'm also feeling a bit ill and shivery :evil:

Hope it goes as quickly as it came else i'll be off to the docs tomorrow...OWWWWWWW!

Blooming hurts :(

i'm just coming out of the other side of it hon, its miserable :( :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

mine started with a blocked duct that i just couldn't shift (keep anjali feeding on that boob, massage it, use hot flannels, shower head on the sore spot etc). after about 36 hours, i started feeling really shaky and unwell - and like i wanted to cry all the time. i started antibiotics on friday and my boob felt loads better by sunday - just slightly bruised. but its taken me until this evening to feel human again. sat/sun/yesterday i felt like someone had replaced my brain with cotton wool and my legs with jelly :(

get to the docs first thing tomorrow... hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

aaaaarw, not nice is it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i had a blocked duct and had to take anti bs for it, went pretty quick tho

put a cabbage or lettuce leaf from the fridge in ur bra to cool it down, i found that helped but I looked silly :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had the exact same thing yesterday, today its a lot better and just ever so slightly tender. Had it about 3 times in total I think it must just be a blocked duct cause I have always managed to get rid of it within a couple of days without antibiotics. Like already mentioned just keep massaging and feeding as much as you can from that side and the shower head works wonders. Hope you feeling better tomorrow :hug:

I had this. It REALLY HURTS so you have my sympathy :hug:

I also got the shivers and cried all the time :evil:

thanks girlies. I just kept feeding out of it and its a lot better today- still feels like a very painful bruise if i touch it, but its not hard and hot now and i dont have the shivers anymore. Think i will survive after all :dance:

gymbabeliz said:
thanks girlies. I just kept feeding out of it and its a lot better today- still feels like a very painful bruise if i touch it, but its not hard and hot now and i dont have the shivers anymore. Think i will survive after all :dance:

Glad to hear it mine isn't painful at all today just still a little red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back