Help!

Chazabell

Reaction score
Based on my last few cycles i should have only just ovulated in the past couple of days or so as iv been having 36ish day cycles.

But.....

This morning, CD 26 it appears AF is about to show up :(

Last week.....Wed-ish i posted saying i had EWCM a really thick actuall egg white texture, and this morning when i wiped i had browny discharge, and when i went on a hunt in the shower there was some there. Ive not used a tampon or towel today and ive had no leking etc, and it seems to have faded in colour when i inspected again. Its only CD25, this cant be AF already can it??? I had a wee stomach ache last night, but just felt like i needed a big poo after having sausage and mash1

Im soo upset its unreal, this is our 10th cycle. Ive done nothing but relax this month. No date counting, no planned sex, no POAS.

xxxx

Last edited:
Going by your cycles hun it would be too early for AF and more in time for implantation! Do what you have been doing and stay relaxed! The relaxed approach could of just done it! I hope this is your month hun x x x

How much of a mark does IB leave tho? Im sat here in tears writing this, its sooo much harder each month.

My cousins girlfriend just had a gorgeous baby girl and its annoyed me, they are both massivly overweight, she smoked and drank whilst pregnant, eats crappy food and has no job and no morals.....yet im looking after myself and nothing is going my way.

I didnt do any OPK's this month, so im not sure on when i OV'D, my ticker predicted over the weekend :(

Hmmmmph xxxxx

it really sounds like IB it can be anywhere from a tiny bit of discharge that u can barely notice to pinky red blood x x

It was exactly a week ago i experienced the EWCM XXX

ahh well thats sounding good then? if your cycles normaly around 36 days its much much to early for AF aint it hun?

Thats what i thought, but it did have the appearance of AF and ive been on a downer all day. I should be due AF around 10th - ish Dec xxxx

Chaz it sounds like what Maybe's been having which deffo sounds like IB!
Don't get upset hun, I'd be really surprised if it was AF! Have you had a look at some of Maybe's posts from the last couple of days? She is having the exact same dilemma x

Last edited:
Sounds too early for AF and just right for IB. How much was there?

x

It was browny discharge on the tissue when i wiped 1st thing this morning, nd i popped a finger in when i shower and there appeared to be tiny clotty/ bits on my finger, and my cervix felt open, and now if feels hidden so im all kinds of confused :(

Gonna look for maybe's posts xxxx

Maybe PM Maybe and see if she has any advice Chaz, don't get too upset just yet x

Hi Hun,

Really hope you're ok, :hugs:

I've had spotting on and off since last Thursday, I've just been to the loo though and the witch is here I think.

It could well be IB but don't get your hopes up too much just in case.

Really hope you get your BFP Hun.

xx

Hope it's IB hun. Fx for you.Xxxxx

Sounds a bit early for AF, hope this is IB for you.

Fingers crossed hun.

Fingers, toes & everything in between crossed its your BFP hun
xxx

Ill keep you all posted tomorrow and let you's know if theres any more, fingers crossed its IB, but im not going to get my hopes up, i have a busy week ahead so will keep me busy :)

xxxxx

Aw honey I know how you must feel, I sobbed for an hour when af came HOWEVER I agree with the others.....if your cycle is pretty regular why would it change now? Sounds like the timing is perfect for implantation, remember many people bleed when pregnant too. Sorry to say its a waiting game but you know that. ...if it is af she'll hit you very soon but if its implantation you still have a week or so before you test which is an agonizing wait. ..... fx for you that this is it, oh and there is also the possibility your hormones are making you feel the way you do....

Girls.....its was the same yesterday and a little in my undearwear, and today there a little more. I have no stomach cramps which i usuall get with AF and ive not had the need for a tampon so im still utterly confused.

Ive booked in to the docs on Monday morning at 9.20 to speak to them as i havent been since i told them i was TTC back in January. Hopefully i can convince them to do some day 5 bloods maybe? As well as give me some magic cream for spots and have a look at my hip/ groin/ back which has begun clicking and achinh lol.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back