Help!

lyndseyd

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Dont really know where i should be posting this so im sorry if its the wrong place. I got 3 BFPs on sat and was so over the moon it felt 2 good 2 be true! so booked an apointment with dr 2 confirm, went there on tuesday and she wasnt even going to do a test so i asked for 1 as my BFPs were very faint and i think i just needed the reassurance, so she gave me a test and i phoned up yesterday for the result which was negative! I was in shock and very dissapointed but now im starting to think maybe the test she used wasnt as strong as my home tests and thats why it didnt show up, well thats what im hoping. I was due AF on sat and still no sign, has anyone else had a similar experience?

It does happen but false positives are not as common as false negatives.

I'd get a twin digital test and see it in writing. Then book an appointment at the Drs and do the 2nd one that morning before you go - the batteries last about 24hrs.

I havn't spoken 2 the dr since tuesday i just phoned up the receptionist at the surgery 4 the result, it must be very unlikely to get 3 in a row. The 1st 2 were ebay cheapies then i bought a clearblue plus test and it came up a faint pos within 2 mins. I am waiting on more tests i bought them online so i will do 1 when they arrive and if its positive again i will just make another appointment with the dr, i really hope it is.

Good luck with the new tests. A false positive is very rare so it is most likely that the test the doctor did wasn't as sensitive xx

fingers crossed for you you will have to update us when you get them through

xx

Test again with a Clearblue digital and then that will tell you if you are and how many weeks...They are a bit expensive, but well worth it

Good Luck xx

Did another test first thing this morning and BFN! :cry:kind of expected it cos just as i was about to do the test when i wiped there was a little bit of blood.

I just dont understand how i got the BFPs and my period was 7 days late, i feel really down but i suppose i should just try and forget about it and look forward to next month :pray:

I really hope we all get our well deserved :bfp:s soon.
Good luck everyone!!! :dust:

:D that happened me with my first preg. When i got neg. i done a CB test and it was still positive so i rang gp and he explained to me that they use the cheap strips and sometimes if there line is so faint esp for someone who is ttc and is up quite quickly to get it confirmed its read as negative. he told me just to drop up another urine sample in a week and that should be positive and he congratulated me on my pregnancy! :Dxx

oh and he didnt use the word cheap hahaha i think he said economy lmao!!! xx

oh im sorry i just seen ur todays msg. :( i hope you get your BFP soon :( xxx

dont worry about it i know it will happen sooner or later so im just staying positive;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back