can ne one help?

welshsarah4eva

Reaction score
i took two pregnancy test yesterday the prediction ones and they both very faintly said i was pregnant the thing is i went to the drs today. my last period was the third august and im 6 days late. the thing is im never late. so i got down there and the dr told me she will like to see me in a week before she discusses anything with me. she said its too early to tell and they normally wait at least two weeks before doin nething. yet y r tests out there for us to test on the day of our period and then tell us to go and see a dr if they wont see us probably and tell us to come bk next week. the thing is im still very young and in uni and got a good job and im not with the dad, but iv told him. and i just want to no rather than messing about

i know its annoying not knowing for definate but if you wait, it will be accurate............just have to be patient hun

You just have to wait - the tests are there to tell you the results but at this point there's nothing a doctor could do. I don't know what your plans are (wasn't clear whether you wanted to keep the baby or not) but either way there's plenty of time to sort out things yet so don't panic. Also although you have had a faint positive early on, it's common for a good percentage of pregnancies to finish naturally early on for various reasons - and that's why your doctor will wait to see you.

How faint was the faint?

i took another test tonite. the digital tests and it read pregnant straight up once again. its hard because iv been thinking about it a lot and if i am i really do want to keep the baby. the guy seems ok when i told him and said if i am he wouldnt want me to get rid. but its my friends and fam the worse. i told a few close mates and their advice has all been edging me to get rid. even through its my decision they all seem to be heading to erge me to get rid but say its down to me x

It's completely down to you - and as I said you have a little time to make the decision, so don't panic. Friends give the answer of what they would do in your circumstances - and you are different from them. Do you not have your Mum or an aunt or something to talk to?
If not - if you're at college or uni there are generally some support networks set up to chat to. Or there's us lot :D

Good luck whatever you decide :hug:

Hun, whatever you do make sure the final decision is yours. Not your friends, mums, aunts etc...yeah, sure they will have their opinion, but its up to you.

Good luck whatever you choose. :)

iv been thinking about it all day to do. as i work in a mother and baby unit i had work today and watching all the babies relli influenced me. i relli want to do this :D and i know i cud still keep my job and even uni. as im doin a open uni degree ne way ill be able to study at home wen the bab is older if i have a yr out to get settled. the only prob is where am i goin to live i live with my nan at the moment and i dnt think it fair on my nan if i go ahead and the dad maybe i cud tlk to him and the best and fairest way is to try and get a property together. oh i dnt no. im thinking way ahead time and like the dr said i mite lose in a week :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back