Please help my mum

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
My mum went to have her coil checked today and it wasnt there (well the strings wernt there) so she has to go for a scan. in the next 3-4 weeks she did a preg test today and it was neg but she sed the most shed be is 2 weeks pg if she was (was to much info for me to lol) well neway if she tested today and thinks she could only be 2 weeks gone which sshe thinks would a test show up neg neway?? (she had her period two weeks ago)

i would think sarah if she had her period 2 weeks ago then she may only just be ovulating as shes prob mid cycle now so tell her none of that business not that you want to know that she is !! lol. Anyway its prob not likely since she hasnt long had her period anyway but you never know B could end up with an auntie or uncle younger than him!!

Sarah whats your mum like!! :lol: :lol:

I'd was nearly physically sick when i found out my mum and dad were still doing it!! :doh: YUCK!!

I havn't got a clue on pregnancy things like that, the best she can do is wait for the scan. :D

thats the prob she really doesnt want a baby and she is worried as she feels she cant have an abortion if she is, heard somethign a daughter never shoud today lol
damn us being close hehe

my mum still goes into detail!! Ewwww, they are 50+

It scarred me for life!! lol

i feel scared to but mum dont r4eally have friends and grandad is round n she needed to tlk she did as lil detail as poss lol
i always thought they only did it twice lol

If she had a period 2 weeks ago she'd be ovulating now so needs to abstain until her next period or until she has a scan to check where the coil is. A pregnancy test WILL show negative as she hasnt missed a period yet so wait 2 more weeks then test unless she gets appointment for scan earlier.

so is there a chance she could be PG i kindly found out today she has had sex in the last two weeks spent the next 40 mins gagging n feeling sick lol

hmm once i had to have my coil checked and they couldn't find it!!!!!!! 3 nurses had a look :oops: , it was there in the end , it just moved, more than it should have. :? if your mum had af 2 weeks ago, i dont think she could be 2 weeks pregnant as she would'nt have time to ovulate, not sure though, i get all confused when it comes to all that. hope your mum is ok, and gets it sorted soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:shock: lol. The chances of her being pregnant is very slim Sarah as she would only now be ovalating, i know when you're pregnant they go from your last period but they do that just to date you so for example when you're 10 weeks pregnant the baby is only really 8 weeks if this makes sense :)

Hi Hun

So any news on this yet?
just read this being gone for a week there is tond to read.
Katrinaxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back