4 DAYS OF POSITIVE OPKS! is there something wrong with me???

princesskel

Reaction score
Hello! :( Am very confused and worried as have had very strong + opks for 4 days now. I started testing on cd6 so know the tests arent faulty. Am on cd 17 now and have no idea when i will ov! They are definetly + as the 2nd line is much darker than the control and came up that dark within seconds. Is this normal? When will i ovulate? You an view my chart here..

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a3290

Has the 2nd line been as dark or darker than the control line for the last 4 days? A poss OPK is only when the line is as dark or darker than control. U may find on days before OV that theres a nearly poss result and the same for a few days after. Sorry if this doesnt help! But good luck X

oops just re- read ure post, they are def poss huh! Maybe u could be pregnant as pregnancy hormone can give a poss result on opk, may be worth doing a PT in morning. Fingers X :D

that happened to someone else on here and she found out she was actually pregnant lol

most u should have a poss for is 24 hours so 2 days depending what time u test :cheer:

Thanks for the replies! They are very strong positives and have been like that or 4 days! I cant be pregnant as had af 17 days ago and was getting negative opks up to 4 days ago! I am worried that there may be something wrong with me?

Some people have AF during early pregnancy, was it as heavy as normal AF?
Dont mean to get ure hopes up unecessarily but if i were u i would test in the morning just to rule it out if nothing else! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back