Help with buggies please

Melly+2

Reaction score
Right me and Gal are lsot for what to do about buggies, as Hope is a confident walker but cant be trusted to walk nice and calm when we are out, you really need to have two hands free just incase she sprints off. So i was wondering what would you think is best, buy a double buggy so they can both sit in or just buy a boogie board, once again im worried she will get bored and just jump off every 5 mins, another prob is id rather not get a side by side double as they are really bulky when getting into shops ect but i dont know how Hope would fair having to sit at the back of another seat, or would the new baby go in the bottom and Hope on top, im so stuck i really have no knowledge, can anyone help???

i don't have any personal experience but those bill and ted things look cool. You get the second seat which goes on the bottom but as far as i'm aware it detachable so when hope is better with walking and baby a little older it would become a single one :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
but those bill and ted things look cool.

those buggies are totally excellent *plays air guitar*

I think you mean Phil and Teds hun ;)

beanie said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
but those bill and ted things look cool.

those buggies are totally excellent *plays air guitar*

I think you mean Phil and Teds hun ;)

exceeeeelllllent! :lol: :lol: yeah thats the one

aww we could have had bodatious adventures :lol: thanks hun i shall have a loooksee

When we had DD DS#2 was only 20 months so we tried out double buggies and I have to say the ones that are tandem (One seat on front of the other) I found almost impossible to steer. You have to have the heavier child in the front otherwise if you are goin up a curb it will over balance and fall but then with the heavier child at the front it is hard to get it up the curb and I found it impossible to steer. We got a side by side and it could be awkward at times but I much preferred it Bill and Teds (lol) weren't around at that time but they look a great solution.

I am never going to be able to say Phil and Ted's again now!

My friend has one of these and says it is fantastic - her older one went in the front and the baby in the back, laying flat. Now the older one walks most of the time she just uses it as a normal buggy, but keeps the attachment in the car in case she needs it. She also uses it off road all the time, she does say though that it is tricky to get up curbs - but i would imagine a pushchair with a buggyboard on is too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back