Sami....

K X

Reaction score
Do you still keep intouch with the girl (Jo) I think who tragically lost her daughter Brooke to cot death? I remember her and her loss, as we (u & me) were in our early stages of pgncy, i often thought about her and how she is getting on......

I am wearing my SIDS wristband as we speak....

Or if anyone else can shed some light? :pray:

I was thinknig about her last night :shock: How wierd!

Hope she is ok

i was thinking about her last week lol last time i asked sami a couple a months ago she was occasionally tlking to her

That is weird because I was thinking about her about 2 weeks ago too. I hope she is doing well

who is she? thats so sad :( iv been a member in here from the begining but dont remember her?

love her :( I didnt know her but, you cant help but be upset over hearing someones been through that.

Yes I still speak to her, she is still struggling to come to terms with everything, escpecially at the moment as it would have been Brooke's 1st birthday on Friday. She had a few family problems (well alot actually) and she is trying mighty hard to get her life back on track. We don't speak as much as we used to, but part of that is because I am in her past (if you know what I mean). When I was pregannt she found it hard to speak to me understandably, and also me having Damien she finds it tough. But I understand that and she knows I don't take it to heart. I shall send her your well wishes :)

Awwww That is just heartbreaking :cry:

I hope her future will one day be brighter :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back