• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jermey Kyle!!!!

He wants more courses for the paedo's? And thats going to stop it how? When they have already commited the crime when they get put on the courses.

yer the man ( if thats what you can call him ) kept saying he think there should be more courses after they come out of jail :evil: there already sick b******s so whats a course going 2 do :evil:
x sophie x

Im watching it now, only seen the 1st 15mins so far and OMG what a sick ******* :x :x an his wife/gf what ever she is :shock: :x giving her kid up for that :shock: Then having another baby an getting that one taken away :shock: :x

I think they should have showed their faces and give their names aswell tbh so some one can kill them *******s :x :x :x

He said he understood it from the position of the victim, so now he felt bad.

A woman in the audience said unlesshe had been a**e r*ped- pardon my french- he didn't understand. I agree, perhaps they should go on a course where they get repeatedly a**e r*ped! That'd teach 'em.

That and chemical castration.

katyk said:
He said he understood it from the position of the victim, so now he felt bad.

A woman in the audience said unlesshe had been a**e r*ped- pardon my french- he didn't understand. I agree, perhaps they should go on a course where they get repeatedly a**e r*ped! That'd teach 'em.

That and chemical castration.

I agree!!! Bl**dy sicko's :x

When I'm primeministress, this will be the first law I bring in!

I personally think we should have the death pealty(sp)
People like that deserve to die :x

He showed no remorse when Jermey asked him what he did... it sort of rolled off he's tongue as if it was normal :twisted:
:evil:

nic & keeley said:
I personally think we should have the death pealty(sp)
People like that deserve to die :x

He showed no remorse when Jermey asked him what he did... it sort of rolled off he's tongue as if it was normal :twisted:
:evil:

Yeah I must say for someone who's phedo(sp) course changed his life- he didn't seem very remorseful, particularly as it was his own daughters life he ruined.

he is just totally sick he doesnt deserve 2 live! and why the hell does his stupid wife still get 2 talk 2 her kids? surely she should of lost that right when she chose a disgusiting peado (sp) over her children :evil:
how could any1 do that 2 a child, your 6 year old daughter 4 god sake your meant 2 protect them from these things not do it yourself. no word could describe him
x sophie x

I WATHCED IT WITH HORROR THIS AFTERNOON!
I WOULD LOVE TO SHOOT HIM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back