help with a caravan holiday

mel_ed

Reaction score
want to book a cheap caravan family holiday for the 3 of us for a week. thinking maybe cornwall/ devon??
any 1 got any ideas where we could go somewhere nice with things to do??

Woolacombe bay

Its lush there and theres loads of places really near by to go to so youll have things to do. I went there every year with my parents for about 10 years from the age of 5. :) Paige will be going there soon.

thanks melio! will have a nosey at that now. cant wait to have our 1st family holiday. how are you anyway havnt spoken in a while. i dont tend to spend as much time on here anymore just pop in now and then. hows paige doing? have u started any weaning yet?

Were both good :) I tend to just lurk now and post every now and then. Paiges eczema is going crazy again lately so were having to deal with a moody and itchy baby :( Weve been weaning her for the past month now, she loves it! She'll eat anything and everything. If she sees anyone eating she'll try grab the spoon or fork and eat it herself. She deffinatly loves her food. :)

Hows finn doing? He enjoy his first xmas? :)

Oh, if you were taking a caravan then look at stowford farm meadows caravan site but if your lookin to hire one, look at woolacombe bay caravan park. (I know far too much about the area lol)

Were both good :) I tend to just lurk now and post every now and then. Paiges eczema is going crazy again lately so were having to deal with a moody and itchy baby :( Weve been weaning her for the past month now, she loves it! She'll eat anything and everything. If she sees anyone eating she'll try grab the spoon or fork and eat it herself. She deffinatly loves her food. :)

Hows finn doing? He enjoy his first xmas? :)

Oh, if you were taking a caravan then look at stowford farm meadows caravan site but if your lookin to hire one, look at woolacombe bay caravan park. (I know far too much about the area lol)

was just looking at that caravan park looks quite nice.
ar poor paige must be horrible to see her suffer like that. is it under control well though?
finleys been having porridge or rusk now for about 3 weeks just for his breakfast. but gonna start him on vegatables this week for dinner to. kinda dont know what i'm doing. what does paige have?
ive been reading through the annabel karmel book which seems good.

as for christmas he loved it. lots of fuss. although i'm struggling with him now to get him back into his routine as we stayed at my mums a few nights and he's had lots of late nights 2

we stayed at devon cliffs but i think that would be more for older children but if you go to devon a trip to the donkey sactuary is nice and free too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back