Holiday Help

kimmumof2

Reaction score
hi all, im trying to plan a summer holiday for next sep/oct time so i can book it and put deposit down but i have no idea where is cheap for families but does all inclusive and also i have no idea of any travel agents apart from thomson and thomas cook which both havent got many cheap deals. any suggestions would be great thankyou in advance ladies!!

xxxxx

The Canaries (Tenerife, Lanzarotte, Fuerta Ventura, Gran Canaria ect) or the Balaerics (Ibiza, Formentera and Mallorca) both Spanish can be really cheap, and there are loads of all inclusive resorts. Travel agents windows on the high street are always a great place to find bargains too!

funny this, we have been searching ALL WEEKEND :bored: :sleep: on the internet for a holiday for us, we have been on First Choices website & are considering Crete for 2 wks, all inclusive for £ 2000, but cz there is 5 of us i don't think its too bad.

try First Choice hun, good luck

to be honest, what you pay for in spain and the canaries is a bit over rated for the all inclusive, we were looking at going to the canaries at the bgin of feb and you were looking at £800 each for 2 weeks AI, weve decided to go to the Dom Rep instead for £700 2 weeks 4* AI!!

If you dont want to travel that far how about bulgaria?? That is a fab up and coming area, is still very cheap and you could prob get some good deals.

Also try first choice - holiday hypermarket. Going places - which is being taken over by Thomas cook!

We're going to France in June and the ferry and accommodation for one week cost us £380. That was with Brittany ferries - one of their holidays.

We can't afford to renew our passports :oops: so we're going to Centerparcs Whinfell at Easter, then Centerparcs Longleat in September

Can't wait :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

with easy jeet are th the prices for the hotel with the flight etc i get soooooo confused lol

emma28 said:
We can't afford to renew our passports :oops: so we're going to Centerparcs Whinfell at Easter, then Centerparcs Longleat in September

Can't wait :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Me and OH are going to Centerparcs Longleat in September as well. Soooooo looking forward to it. :dance: :dance:

We never use a travel agent. Online booking means you can pick and choose everything without having to go via an agent.

We went to the south of France last time, a city called Carcassone, booked our own flights from Bristol to Toulouse, got a train to Carcassone (all booked online prior to leaving here) and rented a lovely little apartment in the old city for a few nights. Booked that about 6 weeks prior to leaving.

TBH if you wait till later on you can get some great deals online. But then if you like to know well in advance then you'll book now.

I find it cheaper to do my own bookings as I can set my budget and don't have to use big hotels or package deals.

i was looking all night last night and i was considering either benidorm or majorca. can get both all inclusive for 2 weeks for a little over £1000. is this reasonable for a family of 4? i have never done this before can you tell lol.

i got a few quotes from different websites and all came within a £100 of each other but think i might go with thomson as they are offering the lowest deposit as im the sort who likes to get it booked and pay on it everyweek and start saving spending money now. (also if i dnt book it now OH will try to talk me out of spending his hard earned cash lol!!)

thanks for all the ideas ladies, more are welcome as i aint booked yet!!

xxxxx

I went benidorm with First Choice. Its kinda like blackpool with sun. Can highly recommend Sol Pelicanos. Its half board (breakfast and evening meal) but there's plenty and I mean plenty to eat you wont need full board plus there's tons of eateries around for next to nothing. The pool is fab there too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back