sun holidays in devon... devon people please help! :)

The 3d looks lovely, I want that for when we have number 3! (Which will never happen if it was up to DH! So wont be for a couple of years!!)

It's really weird knowing there is another PF member in tut village. We can talk Matalan, what's happening to the old Spar shop (apparently becoming a Chinese!) and did you know that there is going to be a Lidls down the bottom near Tesco express? :rotfl:

No I don't use pram sheets, just blankets and if he's got his snow suit on, I don't even use a blanket.

Kina said:
The 3d looks lovely, I want that for when we have number 3! (Which will never happen if it was up to DH! So wont be for a couple of years!!)

It's really weird knowing there is another PF member in tut village. We can talk Matalan, what's happening to the old Spar shop (apparently becoming a Chinese!) and did you know that there is going to be a Lidls down the bottom near Tesco express? :rotfl:

A new chinese sounds good although i quite like the one we have, i didnt know about lidls where will that go?

Thanks Kylie i didnt think i did needed pram sheets but thought i would ask. I bet the raincover that goes over the whole pram has come in useful with all this rain.

Yes we have only used the raincover once but it fits over quite nicely! The only thing we've found to be a problem is getting it up was very stiff at first and is only now becoming easier - we find it much easier to take off the white pram bit and just put the pushchair bit up by itself, then make up the pram!

Cheers for all the Devon help :D i'll let you know which one we pick once I've looked at it properly...

You guys should all have a mini devon meet-up :D

leckershell said:
Cheers for all the Devon help :D i'll let you know which one we pick once I've looked at it properly...

You guys should all have a mini devon meet-up :D

Maybe in the summer when you're down?

Bloom said:
Kina said:

A new chinese sounds good although i quite like the one we have, i didnt know about lidls where will that go?
quote]

Apparently where CR Wilcox was....

I'd be up for a meet in the Summer :D

Some of us are so close anyway we ought to meet up for coffee sometime.

Sounds like fun although im still working full time till the end of Feb :D

A meet sounds fun. :D I work but have a couple of afternoons off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back